17/06 france croatia 19:45 potuguese time

You guys are gung ho about England but seriously I wasn't too impressed with their play. The Swiss being left with 10 men made it easier for them but they definitely haven't been playing great ball. I like Croatia's chances on this match. If it wasn't for the hand ball Trezeguet goal and own goal. Hmmm also that chance at the end. Wow.

Things are getting interesting!

England is in advantage because they can go through with a draw. We must attack them and they very well organized defensively. Erickson was manager in Italy for many years and he has changed England's playing style. They are more defensive then Italy.

I know portuguese will be on our side. And one thing is sure. Whole stadium will be in red and white colors. :)

BoBo said:
England is in advantage because they can go through with a draw. We must attack them and they very well organized defensively. Erickson was manager in Italy for many years and he has changed England's playing style. They are more defensive then Italy.

I know portuguese will be on our side. And one thing is sure. Whole stadium will be in red and white colors. :)
well of course. red and white is the english national flag and also they kave 2 kits. one is red and other is red :wink: don't forget that there are abt 30 000 english fans in portugal for euro. if you count out abt 30% of them that are in jail, or have been deported its still a huge number

MaidenMadness said:
well of course. red and white is the english national flag and also they kave 2 kits. one is red and other is red :wink:

That's why I said that. :wink:

MaidenMadness said:
well aren't we optimistic all of a sudden :roll:

but yes let's and then i can enjoy sticking that up tony's, rockin's, bocky's and all of others ass.

hey did you read in newspaper that tartan army officialy announced they will be supporting croatia on euro 2004 since scotland didn't qualify? LOL

i wonder. the #2ry is from scotland as i remembers. do you think he supports croatia? :?
well i can tell you that on monday whole croatia and scotland(probably ireland as well(We are playing against england after all)) will be supporting croatia

:err: LOL LOL LOL LOL

rockin_plumber said:
I posted it three times in three different threads just so you realise how
stupid you were posting it originally :p
you were lucky today. we played like we were hendicaped, cause we have mentally retarded austrian pussy as a coach
the tactics was completley wrong. i could have made better tactics than that one that baric used today

Back