17/06 france croatia 19:45 potuguese time

MORARU MOJ MORNARU STA SI FULAO :shock:

SO WHERE ARE THE_NOMAD AND KILLERS NOW? :p
AND I WONDER WHAT WOULD DAVID PLATT SAY NOW ABOUT CROATIA

MaidenMadness said:

I'm here..... congrats for your good match. Your team was better than against Switzerland.

Maybe we'll be together in 1/4 final :)

BoBo said:
:banana: Let's kick English ass in 4 days. :banana:
well aren't we optimistic all of a sudden :roll:

but yes let's and then i can enjoy sticking that up tony's, rockin's, bocky's and all of others ass.

hey did you read in newspaper that tartan army officialy announced they will be supporting croatia on euro 2004 since scotland didn't qualify? LOL

i wonder. the #2ry is from scotland as i remembers. do you think he supports croatia? :?
well i can tell you that on monday whole croatia and scotland(probably ireland as well(We are playing against england after all)) will be supporting croatia

Come on England... win the next game...

And Switzerland... win the next...

then the froggies are going home LOL

or England draw and Switzerland win by 3 or more

the_nomad said:
MaidenMadness said:

I'm here..... congrats for your good match. Your team was better than against Switzerland.

Maybe we'll be together in 1/4 final :)
you do realize that this match proved everything i ever siad abt france - their weak defence, old and unimaginative midfield. but we were the better team. we scored all of 4 goals on that match 2 to you and 2 to ourselves.
the funny part is that tudor had a great match in defence and yet made horrible mistakes during both france's goals, but i guess that's your luck when you'e from dalmatia(and i know since i have dalmatian roots) and trezeguet handballed the ball during goal for 2-2.

MaidenMadness said:
you do realize that this match proved everything i ever siad abt france - their weak defence, old and unimaginative midfield. but we were the better team. we scored all of 4 goals on that match 2 to you and 2 to ourselves.
the funny part is that tudor had a great match in defence and yet made horrible mistakes during both france's goals, but i guess that's your luck when you'e from dalmatia(and i know since i have dalmatian roots) and trezeguet handballed the ball during goal for 2-2.

And we scored the 2 French in England-France

hopefully Switzerland will learn from our games

MaidenMadness said:
well aren't we optimistic all of a sudden :roll:

Hart is in the charge now. Brain is on a vacation for a few hours. :)

It's true. Few people from Scotland already told me that. I've got pm on IMBB by scott where he wishes me good luck. He is Rangers supporter.

Tony The Tiger said:
Come on England... win the next game...

And Switzerland... win the next...

then the froggies are going home LOL

or England draw and Switzerland win by 3 or more
what does a typical english think abt croatia now. i know you all underestimated croatia before and though it would be a strool in the park beating us

BoBo said:
Hart is in the charge now. Brain is on a vacation for a few hours. :)

It's true. Few people from Scotland already told me that. I've got pm on IMBB by scott where he wishes me good luck. He is Rangers supporter.
and i got a pm from a scot on other board(also a friend) in which he told me you'd better beat england, you've got the whole tartan army behind you

MaidenMadness said:
what does a typical english think abt croatia now. i know you all underestimated croatia before and though it would be a strool in the park beating us

We never thought it'd be a stroll in the park, we do however underestimate you greatly.

I personally think you're better than most people do.

But I still think that you will lose against us comfortably :p

BoBo said:
We played worst and best match of the tournament so far. So typical for us. LOL
but tudor had a good match, was best in our defence and he made those two bloody mistakes i just can't figure that one out

Tony The Tiger said:
We never thought it'd be a stroll in the park, we do however underestimate you greatly.

I personally think you're better than most people do.

But I still think that you will lose against us comfortably :p
let me tell you something. there are few nations that you must never cross out, germany, italy and i would add croatia. we are capable of beating everyone everytime but we are also capable of losing to anyone on the way you never tought possible. and that's the way it always has been with croatia in every sport

You can't really say he is guilty for the first goal. It can happen. But that pass for their second goal.

You know that story about cow and the milk.

BoBo said:
You can't really say he is guilty for the first goal. It can happen. But that pass for their second goal.

You know that story about cow and the milk.
yes i do

but still i can't blame him for a bad match cause he had good match

MaidenMadness said:
let me tell you something. there are few nations that you must never cross out, germany, italy and i would add croatia. we are capable of beating everyone everytime but we are also capable of losing to anyone on the way you never tought possible. and that's the way it always has been with croatia in every sport

I've crossed out Italy already, they'll lose there next match and guarantee they're out :)

Back