1000+ POSTS THREAD

Cyrus said:
Don't you call this small? I've never seen bigger shrimps than that...not here anyways.

shrimp.jpg

Those are tiny! But then again-they've also been 'processed'. Fresh shrimp is bigger, and have tails. Those have had their tails and heads removed. You need to try some Tiger Shrimp-look those up!

SexyDevilGirl said:
Those are tiny! But then again-they've also been 'processed'. Fresh shrimp is bigger, and have tails. Those have had their tails and heads removed. You need to try some Tiger Shrimp-look those up!

Don't you remove the head and tail on the bigger shrimps before cooking them?

They are. You've never seen cleaner shrimp? There was one in the movie Finding Nemo. Then there are Brine shrimp-those are tiny.

Damn-Marine Biology really sunk in my puny little brain. I am not a nerd!!!

Well maybe just a little :p

SexyDevilGirl said:
They are. You've never seen cleaner shrimp? There was one in the movie Finding Nemo. Then there are Brine shrimp-those are tiny.

Damn-Marine Biology really sunk in my puny little brain. I am not a nerd!!!

Well maybe just a little :p

You're such a :anorak:

SexyDevilGirl said:
I told you I was a :anorak: and I even look :anorak:

I love you for being a :anorak: and I would still :bananabang: you even if you looked like a :anorak: but you don't! :roll:

Cyrus said:
I love you for being a :anorak: and I would still :bananabang: you even if you looked like a :anorak: but you don't! :roll:

A-HA!!! There you go again using the :roll:

This is still my favorite :headbang:

SexyDevilGirl said:
A-HA!!! There you go again using the :roll:

This is still my favorite :headbang:

:anorak: is now my favourite. But somehow I always seem to fall back on :bananabang: and :bj:

:evil:

Back