1000+ POSTS THREAD

Frester said:
You are over 30 and I am only in my 20's :p
you won't be able to say that for too much longer!!!....believe me ..it soon comes round :( ...30's are good though :banana: :banana:

wicker nomad said:
you won't be able to say that for too much longer!!!....believe me ..it soon comes round :( ...30's are good though :banana: :banana:

Only 18 months more :cross:

wicker nomad said:

you're better sexually after the 30's so the best has to come for Frester !!!

Frester said:
Only 18 months more :cross:
My last day of being 20 something was a hell of a lot worse than my 30th birthday...day before I sulked BIG time :oops: ...on my birthday I went shopping all day and then had far too much too drink...it was great :banana: :banana:

Cyrus said:
You should be happy! Life starts only after you hit the big 3 0 :D

I hope so :banana: I have to go and watch somthing on the tv now.I don't know what it is called but it is about a middle age woman going through a sort of mid life disaster :? I will see you all tomorrow if I am still conected to the phone I realised today that I have not payed my phone bill from December :oops: I best do that tomorrow :D

Frester said:
I hope so :banana: I have to go and watch somthing on the tv now.I don't know what it is called but it is about a middle age woman going through a sort of mid life disaster :? I will see you all tomorrow if I am still conected to the phone I realised today that I have not payed my phone bill from December :oops: I best do that tomorrow :D
I'm watching the same thing..its called "Life Begins"......says it all!!!

Frester said:

We'll miss you :D

I'm still a gatecrasher...I would have officially been here if the big crash hadn't happened :x

Back