What Gigs Are you going to?

Been a busy weekend...
Went up to the armed forces event Saturday....

Great day... SO HOT :cool:

Kaiser Chiefs did ok.... I recognised a few of their songs....
I really cant believe a circle pit started halfway through the gig o_O
I don't think half the people at the front had ever been to a gig, over 60's with chairs and blankets, parents with children in push chairs, all been camped there all day to get a good spot. They didn't stay there long once the Kaiser Chiefs started!

The band before then were pretty good as well....
The Upbeat Beatles, although they thought they really were The Beatles :confused:
I knew they weren't coz Paul McCartney is left handed :rolleyes:

Gigs are usually planned months in advance. They knew it was happening and they chose now to bitch about it? :rolleyes:

Maybe they weren't Green Day fans

They didn't shut down the ABBA tribute they had there in May :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

But....

They have The Wurzels there in August 11th....
I live about a 45 minute walk away....
But there is a chance I may complain ;)

They have The Wurzels there in August 11th....
I live about a 45 minute walk away....
But there is a chance I may complain ;)
I've seen the Wurzels a few times, such a laugh! ...and they like their cider ;)

When Luke was in the band they played before them, we were all allowed to have what we wanted from their cider caravan!...The had a van just for cider!! :D...was a good night..I think o_O lol

Saw Tom Jones again in Taunton on Sunday night, the guy is incredible! 79 years old, 2 hours on stage!
Me and my friend have been aching for 2 days cos we spent too long sat down on the grass during the support!! lol

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ears are ringing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm soaked in my sweat and everyone else's sweat that was near me & beer!!!!
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I caught a plectrum :cool:

Back