you know what...... i'm happy

Love Bockys holiday pics, and his comments on them..so jealous!

Shop is getting there a lot quicker than I thought it would!! dancingbanana.gifdancingbanana.gif Will relax a bit more by this time next week, hopefully stock will have started arriving by then too! Looks like opening day will be on Jake's b'day, the 18th! Thank god for ebay, shelving for a bargain price, all under a year old too!! Mr wicky has done great the last week or so, I've just been supervising really err.gif

Love Bockys holiday pics, and his comments on them..so jealous!

Shop is getting there a lot quicker than I thought it would!! View attachment 1054View attachment 1054 Will relax a bit more by this time next week, hopefully stock will have started arriving by then too! Looks like opening day will be on Jake's b'day, the 18th! Thank god for ebay, shelving for a bargain price, all under a year old too!! Mr wicky has done great the last week or so, I've just been supervising really View attachment 1055
That's awesome! dancingbanana.gifdancingbanana.gifdancingbanana.gif Everything will be fine :cool:

I had the Food That Must Not Be Named :eek:

It was delicious View attachment 1075
What is the food that must not be named?

I found the Shop That Must Not Be Named....
It’s a Harry Potter gift shop in York...
And
He That Must Not Be Named.....
Any villain in Harry Potter.... or Trump....
And
She That Must Not Be Named....
It appears Sarah Palin fell out with someone at the New York Times in 2010....

Last edited:
What is the food that must not be named?

I found the Shop That Must Not Be Named....
It’s a Harry Potter gift shop in York...
And
He That Must Not Be Named.....
Any villain in Harry Potter.... or Trump....
And
She That Must Not Be Named....
It appears Sarah Palin fell out with someone at the New York Times in 2010....
lol.gif

It's sushi err.gif

Thanks TG banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon.gif Had a brilliant 1st day!! Only had 10 minutes all day when there was nobody in the shop!! Bloody knackered after the last month of chaos! Now just the stress of keeping it going! err.gif lol

Back