you know what...... i'm happy

Two Maiden concerts in one weekend and I made some new friends! :D

I cant believe you managed to get a ticket for last night :eek:
Gutted our fones were either flat or not working Properly so we didn't get the chance to meet up there though :oops:
Great gig anyway!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to meet up with you at the sports bar...
Watching us drinking beer and watching football...
And watching people talk about football :D
I hope we managed to be chatty enough without paying too much attention to the football (soccer) :confused:

I'm sure it wasn't as much fun as the day you had yesterday with Wicky and CO
Shame it was only 2 hours....
But that's our transport system for you and I do like a cheap train journey o_O

Last edited:
I can't believe I got a ticket either. I thought they would all be gone by then :eek:
Or I wouldn't get in until the last few songs.

Yeah, the phone stuff really sucked but there's always next time!

They were spectacular!!!! Wicky said by this point Bruce isn't worried about saving his voice so he goes all out :cool:

It was really great to meet you :D I'm not super talkative so I'm fine with it. And I had as much fun as I did with Wicky. You're awesome :cool: Thank you for everything :)

I can't believe I got a ticket either. I thought they would all be gone by then :eek:
Or I wouldn't get in until the last few songs.

Yeah, the phone stuff really sucked but there's always next time!

They were spectacular!!!! Wicky said by this point Bruce isn't worried about saving his voice so he goes all out :cool:

It was really great to meet you :D I'm not super talkative so I'm fine with it. And I had as much fun as I did with Wicky. You're awesome :cool: Thank you for everything :)

You still post on here at obscenely late hours even when you're in the same time zone as I am.
I'm still waiting for Wicky to give me her details so I can get that money to her... I think she's been very busy today.

I hope you had a good trip home, and didn't lose your ticket....
I mean, who would do such a STUPID thing :rolleyes:

You still post on here at obscenely late hours even when you're in the same time zone as I am.
I'm still waiting for Wicky to give me her details so I can get that money to her... I think she's been very busy today.

I hope you had a good trip home, and didn't lose your ticket....
I mean, who would do such a STUPID thing :rolleyes:
I'm a night owl :cool:
She's probably repairing whatever damage was done while she was away. I hope it's not too bad err.gif

Yeah, it was pretty good getting back. And the train rides back from the airport were free! dancingbanana.gifThey had the gates open and they were just waving people through.

I got the text you sent me on Monday morning. Did my reply ever arrive? lol.gif

Really....
They must really like you :confused:

Did they welcome you back home :D
I think Wicky got your money....
I sent it to the bank details she gave me anyway o_O
Or they're trying to use up my text messages so I have to buy more :p

Three thinks I'm roaming now and wished me a lovely trip lol.gif

Cool, thank you for sending it to her! hug.gif

It’s cool :cool:

I thought you might have destroyed that fone when you got home :)
I wonder if your text messages work now.....
That would be so annoying after all that :confused:
Lol, I'm keeping the phone. It may be helpful but it most likely won't be my main phone. :)

lol.gif They probably do! I haven't tried them. The internet might be working flawlessly now too :rolleyes:

It's my 6666th post!!! :eek:

Now it's time for a satanic extravaganza evilgrin.gif

We have to have The Number of the Beast! evilgrin.gif

satan-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifsatan-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifsatan-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifsatan-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifsatan-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifsatan-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifsatan-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifsatan-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifsatan-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifsatan-banana-smiley-emoticon.gifsatan-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Shout At The Devil has been blocked on Youtube :rolleyes:

The Four Horsemen, because it's a good song and they probably hang out with satan thinkingface.png

Lucifer from the tv series evilgrin.gif

The devil churning some butter confused.gif

source.gif

And one of many great scenes from Seinfeld evilgrin.gif

20180807034404-23.gif

Back