you know what...... i'm happy

After 3 or 4 sleepless nights, trying to work out what to do, and how to find a job that would fit around seeing Jake, I decided to open my own shop!! Selling cards and sweets, same as I've sold at work the last 8 years..So excited about it, but also a bit terrified!! I've only got 4 weeks to get new shop ready before the old one closes! So going to be a mad few weeks!! I've already got a shop sorted :D..just need to paint it, get shelving and stock :confused: lol

After 3 or 4 sleepless nights, trying to work out what to do, and how to find a job that would fit around seeing Jake, I decided to open my own shop!! Selling cards and sweets, same as I've sold at work the last 8 years..So excited about it, but also a bit terrified!! I've only got 4 weeks to get new shop ready before the old one closes! So going to be a mad few weeks!! I've already got a shop sorted :D..just need to paint it, get shelving and stock :confused: lol
Way to go, Wicky! You can do it!! dancingbanana.gifeddiemetal.gifdancingbanana.gifeddiemetal.gifdancingbanana.gif

Back