What Gigs Are you going to?

OMG I'm so jealous! The south west of England doesn't exist where big gigs are concerned :( Blaze played down here a few times, but that was in small clubs..good gigs though!
I don't expect them to ever be that close again lol.gif

That is not fair, they really neglect you down there! :(

OMG I'm so jealous! The south west of England doesn't exist where big gigs are concerned :( Blaze played down here a few times, but that was in small clubs..good gigs though!

Its not just you ....

Its just like anywhere south of London doesnt exist.....

I see the Rolling Stones are playing at Southamptons football ground soon though....
But they are a bit.... MEH

Great gig last nite...

Missed Saints Of Sin.... Couldnt get out of the pub in yime to see them.

Hotter Than Hell were ok.... Does Gene Smons really stick his tongue out THAT MUCH during a gig?? I think the fake Gene Symons was making too much of it :confused:

Wrong Jovi were surprisingly good...

GnR Experience were EPIC!!!!! All the classics..... Just Great!!!!

Ive got a headache and sore throat and smell like Ive had a lager shower :oops:

Great gig last nite...

Missed Saints Of Sin.... Couldnt get out of the pub in yime to see them.

Hotter Than Hell were ok.... Does Gene Smons really stick his tongue out THAT MUCH during a gig?? I think the fake Gene Symons was making too much of it :confused:

Wrong Jovi were surprisingly good...

GnR Experience were EPIC!!!!! All the classics..... Just Great!!!!

Ive got a headache and sore throat and smell like Ive had a lager shower :oops:
lol.gif Never stop writing reviews.

I'm glad to hear you had a great time eddiemetal.gif

Its not just you ....

Its just like anywhere south of London doesnt exist.....

I see the Rolling Stones are playing at Southamptons football ground soon though....
But they are a bit.... MEH
Yeah you are right..we need to move lol
I dread to think how much The Stones tickets are! My sister saw them a few years ago and nearly had to take out a mortgage!! crazy prices!

Top Gigging at Hammy!!!!

Dodgy made good use of their 30 minute support slot :cool:

Terrorvision rocked it like they were the headliners for the night so much energy!!! :cool::cool::cool:
And we sang Happy Birthday to Tony... He was 50 yesterday, maybe that's why they were on first last night, so he could celebrate.

The WIldhearts were surprisingly good, I had never really listened to them much, but live they were fab!! :cool::cool:

Reef.... Wrong act for this Britrock Must Be Destroyed line up, left after 4 songs!!!

Much cider was consumed and a great day apart from the last act :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Back