Shocked Thread

They're desperate to catch somebody :oops:

I'm not so sure coming out and blaming the Russians like that is a good idea though :(
But were not sending any dignitaries to the world cup, so that'll show them pesky Russians wont it :rolleyes:

We had a new CCTV system fitted in Salisbury about 8 months ago, but it has never been fully operational, so that's no good :rolleyes:

I'm not so sure coming out and blaming the Russians like that is a good idea though :(
But were not sending any dignitaries to the world cup, so that'll show them pesky Russians wont it :rolleyes:

We had a new CCTV system fitted in Salisbury about 8 months ago, but it has never been fully operational, so that's no good :rolleyes:
Putin will ramp up his topless pictures as revenge :eek:

That CCTV system would have been really helpful :oops:

They have decided I'm a Safe Driver so I was able to renew my driver's license online. neutral.gif

It took about 5 minutes and they'll mail it to me.

It was shockingly easy. :eek:

Shouldn't I be waiting in line for hours and dealing with grumpy, overworked government employees? Or forgetting some paperwork and having to wait in line all over again? Or having a bad hair day because I'm getting my picture taken? :eek:

They have decided I'm a Safe Driver so I was able to renew my driver's license online. View attachment 727

It took about 5 minutes and they'll mail it to me.

It was shockingly easy. :eek:

Shouldn't I be waiting in line for hours and dealing with grumpy, overworked government employees? Or forgetting some paperwork and having to wait in line all over again? Or having a bad hair day because I'm getting my picture taken? :eek:

How often do you have to do this???

We get ours when we pass our test... 18 for me....
And its valid till I'm 65....

They have bought in photo licences now, but we don't have to get one unless we move house or need to change something.
Only disadvantage is you have to update the photo every 10 years but they can take the one off ur passport online so no bother really.

I still have the old paper one with no photo :cool:

How often do you have to do this???

We get ours when we pass our test... 18 for me....
And its valid till I'm 65....

They have bought in photo licences now, but we don't have to get one unless we move house or need to change something.
Only disadvantage is you have to update the photo every 10 years but they can take the one off ur passport online so no bother really.

I still have the old paper one with no photo :cool:
Every 4 years and it costs $30 each time :oops:
Timing and fees depend on which state you live in but most of them are 4-5 years.

OMG. Lucky! :eek::eek::eek:

Ours have to have photos. They keep making new requirements for them and putting holographic shit all over them because it's supposed to fight terrorism :rolleyes:

Wicky forgot my birthday :eek:

...Which is pretty impressive since the darkside constantly reminds you when it's someone's birthday :p

Back