And been replaced with fukin STRAWBERRY :x :x :x :x :x

Fukin raisin revels are rabbit shit covered in chocolate :|
And they have taken the sacred coffee away :x :x :x
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Thats my 2 favourites gone :(

wish Charles fukin hanmer whatzit would fuck off
8.gif

One is not amused :x

I was given a bottle of Baileys for xmas, and cos i'd drunk a bit too much of it last week :err: I left it unopened in the fridge, saving it for tonight.

Luke had the band to stay the other night, he told me he'd had a little bit of it, and I stupidly didn't check how much his little bit is :|

nearly the whole fukin bottle :x :x :|

found out too late to go and buy another bottle too :x

wicky said:
One is not amused :x

I was given a bottle of Baileys for xmas, and cos i'd drunk a bit too much of it last week :err: I left it unopened in the fridge, saving it for tonight.

Luke had the band to stay the other night, he told me he'd had a little bit of it, and I stupidly didn't check how much his little bit is :|

nearly the whole fukin bottle :x :x :|

found out too late to go and buy another bottle too :x

Mine tastes nice LOL

I will be writing to my MP about the shockingly disproportionate action being taken by Israel in Gazza.

This is just me personal opinion but in my mind what is happening there is nothing short of state and world sponsored genocide

Gettin a bit short of work..... understandable at the moment...

The boss says might have to cut to a 4 day week soon to keep the work going...

Dont like losing a days pay but if it keeps us in a job......

FUKIN 2:00 this afternoon.......
Can you have tomoro off :shock:

FUKICKINCOCKSUCKINBOLLOCKLICKINTOSSPOT :x :x :x :x :x :x

Yeah that gives me time to organise a days work :|

rockin_plumber said:
Gettin a bit short of work..... understandable at the moment...

The boss says might have to cut to a 4 day week soon to keep the work going...

Dont like losing a days pay but if it keeps us in a job......

FUKIN 2:00 this afternoon.......
Can you have tomoro off :shock:

FUKICKINCOCKSUCKINBOLLOCKLICKINTOSSPOT :x :x :x :x :x :x

Yeah that gives me time to organise a days work :|

Bummer.

I'm doing 3 jobs at the moment, that way if one eases I still have the other two.
But I'll probably have to cut back anyway in a couple of weeks. .oO(Fingers Crossed)

Ordered summit off eBay... only about a tenner........
Aint arrived nearly three weeks gone..
Seller wont reply to emails......
Tosser :|
Now gotta wait another 15 days for PayPay to sort the refund :x :x

It aint here fukin refund & claim off Royal Mail...... simple :|

Basically, I was in work today, I work in retail and when it comes to 5 o clock I have to push the delivery out for the evening team to work.

Anyway, accidents happen, and while I was pushing a unitainer of stock out of the warehouse doors, I knocked over a display of CDs/DVDs, thus making the stock in my cage collapse all over the place.

The guy who I was working (with is known for having an attitude, he's a real jackass who thinks he runs the place) saw this happen, ignored me when I said his name, on the chance he'd give me some help. Anyway, there were customers near me, saw what happened, and saw that this guy blatantly ignored me. Eventually, the customer shouted his name and said "Can you give him some help? He did try calling you", jackass said very sarcastly "He should of been working faster" and walked off laughing. I called him a tool, and carried on pushing work out.

Once all the work was pushed out, he came down the isle I was working on, got right up in my face and said "If you ever swear at me again, I'll rip your head off and piss down your neck." As he was in my face, I shoved him away and told him to get the fuck out. He went away, then he came back and said I was "Pathetic", "A Waste of Space" and "I should of taken voluntary redundancy because no one likes you" at that point, I told him to fuck off again, and said he isnt Tony Soprano, so save the threats. He then went off. He work in a cheap and nasty retail shop, he's on the same pay as me and he's about 45/50. I'm insulted more than anything, as he has no authority over me whatsoever.

I'm seriously thinking of handing in my notice, I really need the money, thats why I'm working at a shitty retail job.

Does anyone have any experience with these situations? If so, where do I stand? Do I just file a complaint and thats it? I dont want bureaucratic nonsense, no action will be taken whatsoever. This incident is on camera, It'll be shown him getting up in my face. What should I do? I'm off tomorrow and thinking of going in and talking to senior management, one thing is for sure, I'm not taking this off some scum bag jackass.

I'm really pissed off, and feeling quite down about it, after such an awesome week off last week :x

Trouble is Ben if you hand your noitce in is there work anywhere else at the moment??

You might get somewhere if you talk to management...
It might help...

Realistically all they will probably do is slap his wrists though :|

I think I would go to senior management and let them know what happened, just so you've got there before he does, even if nothing gets done about it. I know it's easier said than done but try not to let him get to you :)

wicky said:
I think I would go to senior management and let them know what happened, just so you've got there before he does, even if nothing gets done about it. I know it's easier said than done but try not to let him get to you :)

Failing that.....
He could have a 'nasty accident' involving 'run-away cages' in the warehouse :err:

Jake is driving me mad! :x Has started going to bed on his own now,finally! but it takes forever :shock:
He's been back down about 50 times now....to tellme he'snot going to come down again! LOL

wicky said:
Jake is driving me mad! :x Has started going to bed on his own now,finally! but it takes forever :shock:
He's been back down about 50 times now....to tellme he'snot going to come down again! LOL

The more times he runs up and down the stairs the longer he will sleep in the morning :wink:

Back