express your anger here

Bockaaarck said:
I'm sure somewhere in my family history some of my relatives had a bit of a falling out with some Poles. It was quite a while ago i believe, something about land and wanting the Poles to hand it back.

I think they managed to sort it out after a they went out for a bit of a drive in to the country to talk to the Poles.........i believe it was in 1939 :err:
LOL LOL LOL

I felt a bit better last night, the gas leak was right outside the house where about 40 of them live :err: I managed to get to sleep wth my head under my pillow...... bet they got shaken out of bed LOL

wicky said:
LOL LOL LOL

I felt a bit better last night, the gas leak was right outside the house where about 40 of them live :err: I managed to get to sleep wth my head under my pillow...... bet they got shaken out of bed LOL

You shoulda thrown a match along the road :err:

Ben said:
I just hope the next letter you get off your internet provider wont be an angry letter from Lars Ulrich :err: LOL
I think they'll have a hell of a lot of letters to write, going by the amount of time it took me to get the links to work :err:

I'm pissed off :|

I've got a virus thats saying its some XP Virus Scanner but it isnt :x

AVG hasnt picked it up for some reason :x

Its making my computer run slow as shit :x

Which means I'll probably have to eventually take it to get repaired/buy anti virus software, majorly cutting into my going away money :| :x

Ben said:
I'm pissed off :|

I've got a virus thats saying its some XP Virus Scanner but it isnt :x

AVG hasnt picked it up for some reason :x

Its making my computer run slow as shit :x

Which means I'll probably have to eventually take it to get repaired/buy anti virus software, majorly cutting into my going away money :| :x

It's not the W32.Myzor.FK virus is it? That one is a bastard but it is removable if you know where to go.

afraidtoshooteddie said:
It's not the W32.Myzor.FK virus is it? That one is a bastard but it is removable if you know where to go.

Maybe he should stop going where he did go when he gets rid of it.... :shock:
So he dont get it again LOL

rockin_plumber said:
Maybe he should stop going where he did go when he gets rid of it.... :shock:
So he dont get it again LOL

my sisters puter got that one on while downloading Phil Collins. So it's not just from naughty pron sites. :|

afraidtoshooteddie said:
my sisters puter got that one on while downloading Phil Collins. So it's not just from naughty pron sites. :|

Thats what she tells you :wink:

Was it a legal download.........
Or Torrents..........
P2P..........
or Rapidshare

:?

rockin_plumber said:
Thats what she tells you :wink:

Was it a legal download.........
Or Torrents..........
P2P..........
or Rapidshare

:?

I was there so I know It's true. She was only 14 at the time, not really interested in pron.
It was via a rapidshare link from a South american music site.

Just remembered we've gotta put the bins out tonight :x :x

I always do this...remember around 5pm, when its too early to do it

and remember again when I can't be bothered to do it :x

wicky said:
Just remembered we've gotta put the bins out tonight :x :x

I always do this...remember around 5pm, when its too early to do it

and remember again when I can't be bothered to do it :x

Do you get told off for putting em out b4 7 at night :|

rockin_plumber said:
Do you get told off for putting em out b4 7 at night :|
Yep :|

We're like you, straight onto the pavement by a road, should take it out when I remember and dump it up the road where its wider, they put theirs out really early ..

Back