express your anger here

I think I officially want to smash something (or someone) into a wall.....grrrr
:x

(typical that i cant find a video of Alexi Laiho smashing into a wall to prove my point...dammit!)

asda smartprice keyboard.

got it yesterday, and fucksake it's horrible.
the spac ebar just doesn't pop back up afteri press it.
typing islike playing a really annoying game.

RYÆN said:
asda smartprice keyboard.

got it yesterday, and fucksake it's horrible.
the spac ebar just doesn't pop back up afteri press it.
typing islike playing a really annoying game.

Lesson learned there LOL

I have just received an envelope marked – Photographs Do Not Bend. :|

The Royal Mail has, however, proven that they do. :|

Congratulations. :|

Assholes. :x :x :x

I still hate my job, my boss is a dick
"I don't get paid nearly enough
To put up with all of his shit"

HOW FUKIN TRUE :|
And its my ringtone for my boss as well :|

Work sux :x :x :x
Still on 4 days :x :x :x
Have been since the end of January now :x :x :x

All I think every day at work is not what Im doing but how much down I am going to be by not working Friday :|

Used 2 days holiday to cover the next 2 Fridays coz decided it aint worth using them for proper holiday days off if I can't do fuck all!!

It doesn't help when yo go to jobs and they say they have been waiting for over 6 months :|

MAYBE THATS WHY WE AINT GOT ANY FUKIN WORK :x :x :x :x :x

I have been on the same firm for over 20 years and I can safely say this is the only time I have decided that if I get a better offer I am off :|

Anything :err: within reason ... so I may be plain old 'rockin' without the 'plumber' LOL if something comes up :|

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

list of profaneties in english and finnish about how much i want to tear limb from....fucking limb the ********************************** who think they own the god damn streets you ***** your Days are Fucking Numbered!

twats :x

Revontulet said:
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

list of profaneties in english and finnish about how much i want to tear limb from....fucking limb the ********************************** who think they own the god damn streets you ***** your Days are Fucking Numbered!

twats :x

Saatanan Kakarat :x :x :x :x :x

I bought a car the other day....... or I thought I did. :|

I put down a £300 deposit and everything. :)

I was going to collect the vehicle this evening. :D

Then this afternoon I got a call to say the dealer was really sorry but there had been a mistake, and the vehicle had been already sold. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Prick. :(

Oh well.......

Looks like another useless eBay seller id getting a fat NEG when my goods arrive :|

I win goods last Saturday....
Get an email last nite......
In a some sort of English......

Hi Ive been away for the last weeek so I will post first thing tomos. So sorry for the delay

Perhaps they think that because their feedback is private I have no way of accessing it....
There is a way :evil:
But I know for certain that an item they sold 1 hour after mine has been left feedback for yesterday.

I hate seller that try to BS me :x :x :x

Anyway my calm reply....
I may have made up the bit about the sorting office :oops:

Hi thanks for letting me know.

It would have been nice to have known this last week as I have been to the sorting office twice just in case our postie forgot to leave a card.

Also I do find it a bit strange that someone has left feedback for the black primark trousers that were won 1 hour after I won the sat-nav but maybe they havn't got them yet either??

Thanks

I now await my goods a grovelling apology. :|
I assume "tomos" is a day of the week LOL LOL LOL
Or maybe they think my name is "tomos"

Also it is a make of moped....

Or maybe they were doing the shopping list and meant to write tomatoes..

Who knows LOL LOL :x :x :x :x

Back