zanimljivosti u vezi Maidena

_MORRISON_

Member
PAZI OVO LOL ...

Rossi blames Maiden for GP defeat!

As a bike fan, this rather amused me...

Valentino Rossi (the Michael Schumacher of bike racing) is firmly placing the blame for his poor performance at the Donington GP on the shoulders of Maiden and the other bands who played the Download festival on the circuit a couple of weeks previously!

"Then there is the annual Download rock festival, which took place at the circuit a fortnight ago with thousands of heavy metal fans flocking to the venue. Blaming Iron Maiden and Megadeth was certainly on the agenda of Rossi, whose charge for a podium place was hampered by a deteriorating rear tyre. He finished fourth.

Rossi said: "We spoke to the Safety Commission. The surface here was done just three years ago, so it is not old. They resurfaced because they had a lot of bumps, but maybe the problem is not the aeroplanes but the concert of Marilyn Manson. They put the hot dog stand on the track, so maybe the oil is not very good for the grip."

Cooking oil, not engine oil, that is. Stoner's problems were confined to the start. As he hit the throttle, his bike skidded on one of the painted grid lines and a stream of bikes overtook him."
 

Ivan

Active Member
alexander live, tako kaže glasina

ako netko nije vidio
"We know there has been a lot of rumours about the upcoming Iron Maiden tour. MaidenNorway attended the Hole In The Sky festival in Bergen last weekend, and Testament were one of the headliners. As you might know, a certain mr. Doug Hall is sound man for Iron Maiden, Deep Purple and, yes you guessed it, Testament.

MaidenNorway had a chat with mr Hall, and he could tell us that the tour starts in January and and continue through February, before they have a brake, then it goes through the summer months. Mr Hall wouldn't tell where they were going except for usual places like South and North America and Europe. Doug Hall could also inform us that it will be Bruce Air the first 5 weeks, when asked about Maiden in Australia, he smiled and said "maybe that's why we're flying, I don't know."

Another rumour about the upcomig tour is that Iron Maiden will play Rime Of The Ancient Mariner or/and Alexander The Great. Mr Hall could not confirm, but another visitor at the festival from Rock Hard Magazine, said that he had talked to Bruce, and mr Dickinson said that they want to play Alexander The Great."
 

likvor

Member
Ivan said:
alexander live, tako kaže glasina

ako netko nije vidio
"We know there has been a lot of rumours about the upcoming Iron Maiden tour. MaidenNorway attended the Hole In The Sky festival in Bergen last weekend, and Testament were one of the headliners. As you might know, a certain mr. Doug Hall is sound man for Iron Maiden, Deep Purple and, yes you guessed it, Testament.

MaidenNorway had a chat with mr Hall, and he could tell us that the tour starts in January and and continue through February, before they have a brake, then it goes through the summer months. Mr Hall wouldn't tell where they were going except for usual places like South and North America and Europe. Doug Hall could also inform us that it will be Bruce Air the first 5 weeks, when asked about Maiden in Australia, he smiled and said "maybe that's why we're flying, I don't know."

Another rumour about the upcomig tour is that Iron Maiden will play Rime Of The Ancient Mariner or/and Alexander The Great. Mr Hall could not confirm, but another visitor at the festival from Rock Hard Magazine, said that he had talked to Bruce, and mr Dickinson said that they want to play Alexander The Great."
To mi je tak već poznata izjava...... :roll:
 

Screamy

Active Member
rekli su oni puno toga , uključujući i to da će svirati 5 pjesama sa TNOTB , nije da im zamjeram već samo navodim to kao primjer nečega što ne treba shvaćati preveč kao gotovu stvar...živi bili pa vidli
 

Ivan

Active Member
likvor said:
To mi je tak već poznata izjava...... :roll:
a znam, ali opet malo vrati nadu
Screamy said:
rekli su oni puno toga , uključujući i to da će svirati 5 pjesama sa TNOTB , nije da im zamjeram već samo navodim to kao primjer nečega što ne treba shvaćati preveč kao gotovu stvar...živi bili pa vidli
pa svirali su 4 (iako 3 stalne LOL)
 

Gul_Ranek

Member
Mislim da se stvara prevelika fama oko tog Aleksandra, puno zanimljivija pjesma za cuti live je Rime of the Ancient Mariner i toplo se nadam da ce nju odsvirati. Naravno, IMO.
 

*Wratchild*

Member
Gul_Ranek said:
Mislim da se stvara prevelika fama oko tog Aleksandra, puno zanimljivija pjesma za cuti live je Rime of the Ancient Mariner i toplo se nadam da ce nju odsvirati. Naravno, IMO.
Koliko znam Bruce ju je (ROTAM) osobno najavio.
 

Snake

Member
In a conversation with EMI Records , Steve Harris talks about Brazil and reveals that Rock in Rio '85 will be included on Live After Death DVD. Read on for the article.

"Brazil is one of our favourite places to play.The brazilians are passionate fans since the first time we played there in 1985, during the World Slavery Tour.Until today, that's our biggest show ever in terms of audience and since then we have just had the biggest support possible from our fans everytime we came to Brazil.Often we are asked what are the higher points of our career and the shows in Rock in Rio ( 1985 and 2001 ) always come to my mind.
Not necessary to say that we are very glad to back and see our friends again - some, who knows, that we've met for the first time in 1985!We included the Rock in Rio 1985 show in the Live After Death DVD that we are producing to realease next year.So , some people can even try to spot themselves there! I always loved the shows from Powerslave and i think they are some of the best of our history.Will be a pleasure to bring it back to Brazil.We will have a lot of fun there!" Steve Harris

Sources: EMI
 
Top