you know what...... i'm happy

MaidenMadness said:
well i aint sexistic or anything but women cant drive

being a bad driver isnt a matter of which sex you are, its just a general thing that 75% of the population have.

oh yeah, and that statement doesnt hold water. the demo lap driver at the Nurburgring (Nordschleife, old version) is a woman who drives a BMW M5, and she's practically unbeatable and insanely quick throughout the entire course. LOL

twilightsglow said:
I just want to say that almost NOBODY knows how to drive! If I had a dollar for every bad driver I've seen, I could have been rich before I hit puberty. :roll:
Do you watch the mirror in a regular base..? :p

Happy that I've actually got somewhere to go tonight...going to the park up the road, but atleast it's somewhere to go.

The#2RY said:
Happy that I've actually got somewhere to go tonight...going to the park up the road, but atleast it's somewhere to go.
I told the two people that came with me to basically get lost, they were too "Hey that guys got a head and looks like he'll stab us. HEY MISTER! YOU'RE A LITTLE F*** FACE!" or something and get chased down the road by a guy with a smashed bottle. And the guy I was meeting had no-one with him, so we went into his friends house and played a wierd board game that I lost....it was kinda boring really...

8) He Shoots

8) He Scores

8) Manic gave in

7e866778.gif
7e866778.gif
7e866778.gif
7e866778.gif
7e866778.gif
7e866778.gif

:shock:

Liverpool won a game tonite :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

We are in the League cup final :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

Against Either........... :err: Chelski or Man-Ure

Back