XboX or PS2?

• XboX with Halo 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS2 with GTA San Andreas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The#2RY

Ok, this is real annoying, I got a choice of XboX with Halo 2 or PS2 with San Andreas for crimbo...
I'll open this 'til the end of next week and check the results and that'll be my decision :D

depends
GTA is longer than halo cus i finished halo in 3 days but it was fun
if you got halo and halo 2 that would probably be better
you can get the first one now for aboot £10

manic said:
depends
GTA is longer than halo cus i finished halo in 3 days but it was fun
if you got halo and halo 2 that would probably be better
you can get the first one now for aboot £10
XboX or PS2? :roll:

PS2 of course :D

(just one big game halo on Xbox and so many nice games on PS2...GTA4, PES4, GTA, Ico, Half Life, Red Faction and many more........)

the_nomad said:
PS2 of course :D

(just one big game halo on Xbox and so many nice games on PS2...GTA4, PES4, GTA, Ico, Half Life, Red Faction and many more........)
heh heh such a n00b to the gaming world :roll:
all of them are on Xbox and san andreas will be on Xbox soon aswell like vice city and GTA3 was but the halo series is too big the PS2 could no way handle it
so Xbox has plenty good games, better most of them:
Halo
Halo2
Unreal Championship
Fable
Ninja Gaiden
The star wars games that were made exclusive to the Xbox like knights of the old republic and galaxies
it originally had Ghost recon and the Tom Clancy series
Project Gotham series
Deus Ex: invisble war
Toca Race Driver 2
Red Dead Revolver
Blinx
there are Tons :|

and i have them all myself BTW
you name it i got it: Xbox, Gamecube, PS2, PS1, N64, Dreamcast, GBA, GBASP, GBC, GB, SNES, Megadrive i honestly have too many consoles, ask #, he might be avle to remeber the list i put on sega elite LOL
but now i think san andreas is a bit shit :| the novelty has worn off
it's like yea sure the new stuff is alright but it's barely even a GTA, you got stats and shit and it's like an RPG gone wrong, i like the old GTAs they were tons more fun, GTA3 was the best cus it was like the originals gone 3D but now over time, compare san andreas to the original, you would never believe they're the same series. it ruins the GTA name :|

manic said:
but now i think san andreas is a bit shit :| the novelty has worn off
it's like yea sure the new stuff is alright but it's barely even a GTA, you got stats and shit and it's like an RPG gone wrong, i like the old GTAs they were tons more fun, GTA3 was the best cus it was like the originals gone 3D but now over time, compare san andreas to the original, you would never believe they're the same series. it ruins the GTA name :|

GTA is became only a business :|

the_nomad said:
GTA is became only a business :|
i don't understand :|
if they brought out a crap game and called it GTA it would sell because people expect it to live up to its predasesors. that's what's been happing since vice city

manic said:
i don't understand :|
if they brought out a crap game and called it GTA it would sell because people expect it to live up to its predasesors. that's what's been happing since vice city

It's really that. They capitalized on the fact that persons are going to buy it without any question, only for the name :withstupid:

the_nomad said:
It's really that. They capitalized on the fact that persons are going to buy it without any question, only for the name :withstupid:
why did you buy it if you did
i bought it cus i thought it'd be like vice city but it's a complete different thing
in the other games you worked alone, now you go cruising with a smartass dope smoker, a fat mutha fucker and some hard man hwho don't know anything about girls :|

Back