WWE talk...

be kewl if he did

whats everyone favourite wrestler? if ya wrestling fan. mine the undertaker although i dont know if i like him the way he is now

the rainmaker said:
be kewl if he did

whats everyone favourite wrestler? if ya wrestling fan. mine the undertaker although i dont know if i like him the way he is now
taker's my favourite, even if he was a bad guy, taker forever!

The#2RY said:
taker's my favourite, even if he was a bad guy, taker forever!
]
yeh is a great wrestler and hes definately the best as he been in the business for so long. yep im with ya on that taker forever :) , the thing is he looks real scary now but great. do u think hes gona beat JBL. i do

we all thought eddie could beat JBL, but did he?
maybe Bradshaw will win by fluke again, hope not though

The#2RY said:
me niether, I can't wait to see matts match either :p

that would be could too, ahh forgot to mention kane one of my fav too., that would be a good match the 1st ever till death do us part match. should be good. who do u think will win?

I missed wrestling the past 2 weeks, I needed to check the site, but I think I understand what's going on

basacially on this match if kane wins he marrys lita if matt wins then kane has to leave them alone. thats all really. well glad theres wrestling fans here :)

yeah, Lita marries the winner..I want the winner to be akne so Lita can suffer *evil laugh* :evil:

The#2RY said:
yeah, Lita marries the winner..I want the winner to be akne so Lita can suffer *evil laugh* :evil:

hahahaha meanie, actually that would be very funny to see that lita marrys kane. it would be good to see, but i think matt gona win though hell probally cheat and what would be even funnier is if he doesnt marry her after all

LOL Lita going heel, never seen that before, but then trish turning heel, never thought that would happen either, mad story lines these days

Back