Worst Album????

Accordin to UK charts Killers and Virtual XI are the worst albums. which is worst?

• Killers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Virtual XI

• Other (Plz State)

• There is no such thing as a BAD Iron Maiden Album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
these albums arent originally done by bruce
is this why u picked em
i would say killers originally was not one of my faves
i dont like di'annos style
but virtual XI that was good
first time i listened to lightning strikes twice i just thought ... cool :shock:

manic said:
these albums arent originally done by bruce
is this why u picked em
i would say killers originally was not one of my faves
i dont like di'annos style
but virtual XI that was good
first time i listened to lightning strikes twice i just thought ... cool :shock:

No its just a coincidence, i looked at the official iron maiden site, and looked at how high each album got got in the charts, almost every other album is in the top 3. But these two were way below the rest.

DancerOf Death said:
No its just a coincidence, i looked at the official iron maiden site, and looked at how high each album got got in the charts, almost every other album is in the top 3. But these two were way below the rest.
i count chart music bad
most good music used to never even be entered
its just a waste of time

The Unknown said:
Iron Maiden don't have bad albums... :bananallama:

yes i think each album keep a part of its time..

now we compare a bit with others bands, it's dammage. We should think only on the quality of songs. :)

I love Killers!!!! Is one of my favourites...
It has grat songs like Purgatory, Killers, Wrathchild, Genghis Khan, Twilight zone, Drifter..... I love these songs :evil:

there is no such thing as a bad Iron Maiden album. when you compare it to other bands, they are superior in both lyrics and production....
but...when you compare one maiden album with other maiden albums, i think that the worst is No Prayer For The Dying. i dunno why...i just don't like it.

Back