why arent i a helper anymore

Mods and everything have been unchanged since before christmas. And look set to stay that way till we break the 2k user limit at least.

Hope that clears the issue up.

Jon said:
Mods and everything have been unchanged since before christmas. And look set to stay that way till we break the 2k user limit at least.

but i was a helper before and after christmas and now im not

I was just talking to Manowar/Steve and he agrees with me on the site-mod freeze issue. I dont know how you came to be off the list, and I dont think you're the only one.. but we're kinda happy with the mod groups as they are, for the current size of the board.

Its worth noting however, that the "Helpers" group was designed to reward the most loyal members with some administrative privileges. Taking a look in that group reveals that the highest posters and those I see around here a lot are in the right place, so its doing its job.

If you want to continue this thread, I guess thats fine, but I cant really see the situation changing.

Sorry :|

Jon said:

2000 users out of which 1500 have 0 to 5 posts

AGuyFromNY said:
2000 users out of which 1500 have 0 to 5 posts

Well, I cant make them post.. :)

Anyway the point was more that some more serious board growth will have to occur before those groups change..

No need, theres no real cost attached to maintaining a load of excess user accounts. Basically, they're not bothering me to sit there ;)

Jon said:
No need, theres no real cost attached to maintaining a load of excess user accounts. Basically, they're not bothering me to sit there ;)
and it makes the place look popular ;)

Back