whos going to birmingham?

wicker nomads son said:
why dont you go to :?

If they did a different set each nite like Metallica I may consider it....
But I dont think it is worth goin to see the same gig two or three times...

Just my :2c:

rockin_plumber said:

fair doos

rockin_plumber said:

My sentiments (big word for a sunday night :shock: ) exactly, people who see Maiden like 8 times on one tour must be preety easily pleased to see the same set every gig they go to :|

Ben said:
My sentiments (big word for a sunday night :shock: ) exactly, people who see Maiden like 8 times on one tour must be preety easily pleased to see the same set every gig they go to :|
I don't think i'm easily pleased LOL ....ok it would be great if they mixed the set up a bit (don't think anyone would disagree with that!) I saw them 4 times on the last tour and each gig was special in it's own way.... Iceland, they just blew me away! (after escaping the vicious little vikings :| ) Bruces scream were unbelievable :shock: Me and frester ended up stood right at the back and the lights were spectacular from back there :banana: Paris was a fantastic couple of days, great city, great people, meeting frenchy and killy :banana: I got to see DT for the first time :D and things like Bruce falling over and getting the mic back just in time were classic moments 8) Dublin was another fantastic trip, didn't get to see much of the city cos of bloody flight delays :x but got to drink a cold guinness :banana: I suprised myself and actually enjoyed manson's set :shock: Seeing him hit on the head with a shoe is something else i'll never forget LOL The boys were on top form again 8) different rants over there made a nice change, and them all having a pint of Guinness and Jan drinking his in about 1 second flat LOL and what can I say about Hammy.... :headbang: clive... :edmetal:

I've gone on a bit there haven't I :err: LOL

wicker nomad said:
I don't think i'm easily pleased LOL ....ok it would be great if they mixed the set up a bit (don't think anyone would disagree with that!) I saw them 4 times on the last tour and each gig was special in it's own way.... Iceland, they just blew me away! (after escaping the vicious little vikings :| ) Bruces scream were unbelievable :shock: Me and frester ended up stood right at the back and the lights were spectacular from back there :banana: Paris was a fantastic couple of days, great city, great people, meeting frenchy and killy :banana: I got to see DT for the first time :D and things like Bruce falling over and getting the mic back just in time were classic moments 8) Dublin was another fantastic trip, didn't get to see much of the city cos of bloody flight delays :x but got to drink a cold guinness :banana: I suprised myself and actually enjoyed manson's set :shock: Seeing him hit on the head with a shoe is something else i'll never forget LOL The boys were on top form again 8) different rants over there made a nice change, and them all having a pint of Guinness and Jan drinking his in about 1 second flat LOL and what can I say about Hammy.... :headbang: clive... :edmetal:

I've gone on a bit there haven't I :err: LOL

Like Wicky said :withstupid: I am seeing maiden eight times this tour and I am not easy pleased.You tell me a band which could take the stage after maiden and not look lame.There are none :x When we saw them in Iceland you can't tell me that it wasn't the most powerfull gig you have seen from any metal band on the planet :shock:

Frester said:
Like Wicky said :withstupid: I am seeing maiden eight times this tour and I am not easy pleased.You tell me a band which could take the stage after maiden and not look lame.There are none :x When we saw them in Iceland you can't tell me that it wasn't the most powerfull gig you have seen from any metal band on the planet :shock:
:withstupid:

I love a live Maiden show, you cant beat it, but I just couldnt go to like 8 shows or something ridiculous, one or two is enough for me! Also, I couldnt really afford it :(

And yes, the screams at Iceland were :shock: amazing!

I hope The Early Days tour they done in the summer encourages them to put more older songs in the setlist..it was great to hear the likes of Prowler, Another Life, Die With Your Boots On, Phantom etc.

Wonder if my tix will turn up...wouldn't be worrying if the Cardiff ones weren't so quick :shock:

Back