Who wants Frester back

Beetle said:
No not really I just don't put up with shit from people who don't have a right to give shit in the first place.

And you are the person who decides who can give or not give an opinion, when you place an entire story on a forum? what did you expect from it then?

Rockhardchick666 said:
And you are the person who decides who can give or not give an opinion, when you place an entire story on a forum? what did you expect from it then?

For one you did not give an opinion you mocked. You have no basis to be mocking me one, for the fact that you have no idea what i'm talking about and two, for the fact that you have been here 5 minutes and basically no nothing about anyone in here. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Beetle said:
For one you did not give an opinion you mocked. You have no basis to be mocking me one, for the fact that you have no idea what i'm talking about and two, for the fact that you have been here 5 minutes and basically no nothing about anyone in here. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Love to, one, thats about as much sympathy as I give to anyone, and two, I think I catch a slight idea about what your speaking about, hints the big ass post you had posted in the first place, and three, even if I was here for 5 minutes... I treat people with the slightest bit of respect instead of shitting all over them for speaking

Beetle said:
... you have been here 5 minutes and basically no nothing about anyone in here. Correct me if i'm wrong.
F*ck you. She's one of us. And I don't understand why you come here just bashing us and saying "I'm not going to post anymore..."...
So don't post!

Rockhardchick666 said:
Love to, one, thats about as much sympathy as I give to anyone, and two, I think I catch a slight idea about what your speaking about, hints the big ass post you had posted in the first place, and three, even if I was here for 5 minutes... I treat people with the slightest bit of respect instead of shitting all over them for speaking

I don't shit on people that speak, I shit on people that don't show any respect. You proved the latter.

ewil said:
F*ck you. She's one of us. And I don't understand why you come here just bashing us and saying "I'm not going to post anymore..."...
So don't post!

I never bashed you, quite the opposite it was you who in fact bashed me in the first place.

Do you mind if I PM you to sincerely justify myself ewil?? :|

Back