Where`s Frester?

I have to say guy's, i'm getting pretty worried about the lack of frester :?
Its just not like him, is it ? He's never been away from the board for this long ( i suppose maybe when he was ill :( ) Both wicker nomad and i have tried to get hold of him, and there's not been any response :? I would have thought if he was going away, a bit like Cyrus, he'd have put a little note on here to tell us :|

I'm going to try texting him today and see what happens, i don't like this very much :( I hope i'm just being a dufus :oops:

:? Let us know if u hear anythin wont you Bockaaarck

:bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

Bockaaarck said:
I have to say guy's, i'm getting pretty worried about the lack of frester :?
Its just not like him, is it ? He's never been away from the board for this long ( i suppose maybe when he was ill :( ) Both wicker nomad and i have tried to get hold of him, and there's not been any response :? I would have thought if he was going away, a bit like Cyrus, he'd have put a little note on here to tell us :|

I'm going to try texting him today and see what happens, i don't like this very much :( I hope i'm just being a dufus :oops:

Yeah I'm relatively new but this doesn't seem like him at all......I have to admit I'm a bit worried myself. Do you live close to him? So you can check on him?

MP

mmmmm.... it's seems that Frester is with TV.... and they are drowning...... LOL ..... hey..... TV..... happy x-mas.... for all of you Happy Christmas too...... in this moment I'm drunking and :grouphug: ..... CHEEEERRS!!!!!!!!

Still no idea what's going on guys :? I've tried everything i can think of to get in touch with him ( there are other ways, but i'm not a law breaker) I really hope everythings ok, i just hope something hasn't hapened to Theresa or one of the boys :( I'll continue to make efforts to find out whatever i can, i'll let you guys know whatever i find out :)

Keep your eye's peeled everyone, we all know frester is a wiley old fox :D ..................... :shock: ............ :err: ..........and i'm a chicken :eek:

Back