what you want for christmas?

wicker nomad said:
My aunty is trying to get one for her son.....it's impossible to get one here!

They are stuck on a boat in the Suez Canal.
That is why there is a shortage :|

Go out there and hijack it :evil:

Here it is..............

Beleaguered parents hunting down a must-have games console for this Christmas are being told to keep on hassling their local games retailer - and keep their fingers crossed.

A worldwide shortage of the slimline Sony PlayStation 2 has been aggravated by company's own 'Suez crisis' - caused when a Russian oil tanker ran aground and blocked the Suez Canal last month.

Among the ships queueing up behind it was one carrying many of the PS2s due to be sold in Europe this month.

The Japanese electronics giant has hired Russian Antonov An-24 cargo planes to airlift PS2 supplies direct from China to Europe to relieve the shortage, but supplies have all but dried up in UK stores and the country's biggest retailers have stopped taking pre-orders for the devices.

rockin_plumber said:
Here it is..............

Beleaguered parents hunting down a must-have games console for this Christmas are being told to keep on hassling their local games retailer - and keep their fingers crossed.

A worldwide shortage of the slimline Sony PlayStation 2 has been aggravated by company's own 'Suez crisis' - caused when a Russian oil tanker ran aground and blocked the Suez Canal last month.

Among the ships queueing up behind it was one carrying many of the PS2s due to be sold in Europe this month.

The Japanese electronics giant has hired Russian Antonov An-24 cargo planes to airlift PS2 supplies direct from China to Europe to relieve the shortage, but supplies have all but dried up in UK stores and the country's biggest retailers have stopped taking pre-orders for the devices.
Oh dear!! doesn't sound too hopeful for her :|

rockin_plumber said:
I did yesterday....just looked again, still got the same message on there :( ........

Sony have informed us that they will be out of stock of the PlayStation 2 console for the next few weeks. As a result, we do not expect to have this item in stock until January 2005. Please try our marketplace sellers for new and used PS2 consoles, or visit our Game Hardware shop to find great deals on other video game consoles.

...maybe some CD's...
Won't get any 'cause no-one knows what I have already, but still
I had to write something along these materialist's

Back