what song you don't wanna see in DOD set list ?

what song you don't wanna see in DOD set list ?

• iron maiden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 23:58

• hallowed...

• Total voters
BoBo said:
I could live without all classics. All songs from DOD plus 6-7 long time not played live in long time.

Leave classics for next year summer festivals tour. ;)

I'm with you my friend, it's true, they can a make tour of the classics next year, now they only should play Hallowed and another one or two.
I'm tired of hearing some songs over and over, 23:58 was one of them and The trooper is another, there are much better ones in Piece of Mind

What can go? How about keeping 2 Minutes off the set and getting rid of...Wrathchild, Can I Play with Madness, Lord of the Flies, Fear of the Dark, and Run to the Hills, and putting in...oh, I dunno...Running Free, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Childhood's End, Judas Be My Guide, Fortunes of War, and Thin Line Between Love and Hate?

Actually, I think that since Iron Maiden has the autonomy now to be able to do so, take some lessons from Rush and just hit the road with no opening act, play a 2 and a half-3 hour setlist, and then call it a day until the next album? Shit, if Dream Theater, Rush, and fucking Ozzy can do it, Maiden shouldn't have a problem.

that is a bad questionm, you're askin which classic maiden song dont we like ??? You know we love all 3..... if i had to choose which one i dont want, we would have to know of which song it may be replaced by.

tough question....... and even tougher answer !

Although I would love to hear Infinate Dreams again, wouldn't we all ?

Darth Carnarius said:
I'm fed up with iron maiden

iron maiden is the only song played on every concert since first album, and I think that Iron maiden should play it live on every concert of every tour, some sort of ''trademark''

I can live very good without Hallowed Be Thy Name or any classic at al, In stead I'd Rather see some songs they hardly ever play live; Alexander the great, Phantom Of The opera, Invaders, Lonelyness Of The long distant Runner, Mother Russia, Flash Of The Blade and so on.

Back