what song(s) would you like that Maiden play live again ?

manic said:
:? i think hes starting to go crazy :?

dontknow.gif

the_nomad said:
Alexander surely. Do you know that the original version was during approximately 14 mns.

Got it. 13.49 minutes, massive song. Goes on a while. How long is the other version. only got this one.

number of the beast
trooper
fallen angel
dance of death
2 minutes to midnight
run to the hills
halllow by thy name
rime of the ancient mariner
moonchild
ssoass
evil that men do
caught somewhere in time
stranger in a strange land

seventh son of the seventh son (song) was long 18 minutes when they are first time wonna record it. so they decided 'cut' it on another recording.

Ivan said:
seventh son of the seventh son (song) was long 18 minutes when they are first time wonna record it. so they decided 'cut' it on another recording.

I think it was the same for Alexander. Originally, this song was long 14 mns

i think its high time to play flight of icarus live....they havet played it live since 86. I really hope that they will play the song on the next tour (summer 2005) . But im not sure that bruces voice is still able to sing that song on a high level !

what :? bruce voice is now in the best days. they played FOI last time in 86? pretty sad. but maybe they will sing FOI again because they don't wonna play run to the hills on this tour.

if i was going to see them i would be hoping they play something like to tame a land or prisoner, prowler or something like that....but i am not going to see them...unless something totally unexpected happens...like they coming to croatia, me passing all of my tests in first week or june's exam terms and being loaded with money
but that aint gonna happen

Back