what song(s) would you like that Maiden play live again ?

ive never seen maiden live yet, but if i was to see them i would love see wasted years!! and out of the silent lanet, my too favourite songs ever :D

Songs they've played before:
22 Acacia ave.
Children of the damned.
Stranger in a strange land.
Ghost of the navigator.

Songs they've never played before:
The Nomad.
Out of the silent planet.
Alexander the great.

:bananallama:

I was thinking about Running Free...

Ok, there are much better songs which were never been played before like ATG, Flash Of The Blade, The Nomad, Déjà-vu, etc....

But this tune was really good on stage because it was the only one (with Drifter) which allowed Bruce to make the public sing, and so having a great interaction between the band and the public.

ead666 said:
I was thinking about Running Free...

Ok, there are much better songs which were never been played before like ATG, Flash Of The Blade, The Nomad, Déjà-vu, etc....

But this tune was really good on stage because it was the only one (with Drifter) which allowed Bruce to make the public sing, and so having a great interaction between the band and the public.

OK......... :)

lol
lost in a dream of mirrors
lost in a paradox
lost and time is spinnin
lost blah blah *mumbles

something something
i only dream in black and white, i only dream cus im alive, i only dream in black and white to save me from myself
" " "
lol
im bored

manic said:
lol
lost in a dream of mirrors
lost in a paradox
lost and time is spinnin
lost blah blah *mumbles

something something
i only dream in black and white, i only dream cus im alive, i only dream in black and white to save me from myself
" " "
lol
im bored

bored and sleepy in your dream :D

Back