what instrument do you play?

i'm learning guitar and am trying to learn Maiden, right now it's Aces High :banana: the solo is really tough and shows you just how great musicians they are

how about you???

Drums for 12 years now

Bit of guitar too, nothing serious, just mess about learning whatever riffs I like the sound of

Drums are my main instrument, everyday for 2 hours minimum, always buying for them :oops: LOL

Bass guitar but also but also vocalist to a lesser extent, I used to be bass and lead vocals in my band but had trouble playing and singing so now we have a new vocalist which means I can now do the cool and difficult bass barts :D I just love to jam with my band, just really randomly playing and improvising though we do covers and write our own stuff. :banana:

I'm a whizz at the Jews Harp, Tambourine, and Maracas 8) Though not all at the same time :wink:

:bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

the_villian said:
Theres only 1 instument worth playing... GUITAR!!!
everybody plays guitar.
if I have to chose one instrument worth of playing, that would be bagpipes. sounds great
and just a few people play them, so there would be small number of people who are better than me in playing bagpipes. but I don't play them so

Rockhardchick666 said:
LOL I was forced to play French Horn, and I still do 10 years later. Also the Baritone Saxophone.
LOL Bloody parents LOL

I didn't force Luke to play guitar :err: LOL

Rockhardchick666 said:
Oh dont get me wrong, I'm damn good at my instruments.
:banana:

I wasn't :oops: Probably because I really didn't want to learn it :err: In a way I wish i'd stuck at it now.

Ivan said:
everybody plays guitar.

yeah, i really want to learn bass but i have no money and its convinent cuz my dad plays guitar and we have a bunch and bass can be harder than guitar if you play it really good, like steve

if i had kids i'd never force them to learn anything, they'd probably be scarred for life

the_fugitive said:
and bass can be harder than guitar if you play it really good, like steve

Yep, after me and my mates have a drinking/jammin session I always wake up the next morning with a blinding headache and blistered fingers LOL

Back