What game are you playing right now..

I'd consider an iPad because there are a couple of games that I want to play: Neko Atsume Kitty Collector and Tapper World Tour.

Though there is nothing like the original Tapper on an arcade cabinet :eek:

Oh...
My iPads just started doing that horrible thing it does where I can’t see what I’m writing coz it’s disspeared down behind my keyboard....

I hate filling in forms on here....

In fact I refuse to
Stupid iPad :mad:

Yeah, they push Apple stuff very heavily on artists and designers. I think Apple fans are a little too into it :rolleyes:

Clockmaker. It's a phone game and I've become addicted to it :oops:

You solve mysteries by playing match 3 puzzles. The story is interesting and the graphics are pretty. The puzzles get very, very difficult. I see reviews online complaining that it's a cash grab. It does try to get you to buy stuff in-game but I never spend money on in-game things and I've been figuring out how to keep going for free. Let's see how far I can go. thinkingface.png

They all try to tempt you....

I play Asphalt 9... a racing game on my iPad...
It’s really bad until you’ve played a while to get enough credits to buy decent cars....
Or you could get sucked in and pay for credits....

Don’t give in :cool:

They all try to tempt you....

I play Asphalt 9... a racing game on my iPad...
It’s really bad until you’ve played a while to get enough credits to buy decent cars....
Or you could get sucked in and pay for credits....

Don’t give in :cool:
fist.gif

I've got a system down for it now. I'm not paying for shit! :cool:

I don't mind buying a game if all the features are included and that's the only time I have to pay for anything. I'm not falling for this crap where the game is free but if you want stuff you have to pay real money. o_O

Back