What game are you playing right now..

ewil said:
Zelda: resurrection :err:

I've got the game on my emulator. It's not that bad, the hat sucks thou, it gives you stupid info like "hmmmm... maybe if you moved those stones something might happen...." I'VE PLAYED ZELDA'S SINCE "A LINK TO THE PAST" SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
i've played zelda since LoZ on the fuckin' NES :roll: i have every game to date on original cartridges or discs and i think the new look is shit :| that cel shaded look is just... :edbarf:
i love zelda games, i just don't like the new ones.
like wind waker was bloody childish. you travel the world on a talking boat.
i admit it was a decent game, i just hate the cartoony-ness and where you are in your boat for bloody hours and changing the wind direction every 5 seconds.
link to teh past is cool 8) i restarted last christmas but then stopped playing it for some reason and when i picked it up again i'm at ganon's tower :banana:
on the first one i am at the 2 headed dragon boss :x
the second one is bloody annoying
OoT is finished 6 times :banana: best game ever
Master quest i'm at water temple
wind waker i finished once and can't be bothered to do again

manic said:
i've played zelda since LoZ on the fuckin' NES :roll: i have every game to date on original cartridges or discs and i think the new look is shit :| that cel shaded look is just... :edbarf:
i love zelda games, i just don't like the new ones.
like wind waker was bloody childish. you travel the world on a talking boat.
i admit it was a decent game, i just hate the cartoony-ness and where you are in your boat for bloody hours and changing the wind direction every 5 seconds.
link to teh past is cool 8) i restarted last christmas but then stopped playing it for some reason and when i picked it up again i'm at ganon's tower :banana:
on the first one i am at the 2 headed dragon boss :x
the second one is bloody annoying
OoT is finished 6 times :banana: best game ever
Master quest i'm at water temple
wind waker i finished once and can't be bothered to do again
I would have played Zelda since NES but I didn't have enough money at that age when I had NES and after that it's price has just rosen, so I've only played BSZelda with Nesten,
A Link to the Past is the best game ever, my friend was a nintendo freak and he had everything first; SNES, GameBoy, Super GameBoy... And Link to the Past. It was just an amazing game... :| *sigh*
Another great Zelda is Link's Awakening, I think it's quite similar in some way to the old , great, Zelda games (well it was first released on classic GameBoy), in Ages and Seasons I got stuck and no I can't remember anything 'bout them.
I have played Majoras Mask a bit, but I didn't want to continue...

ewil said:
I would have played Zelda since NES but I didn't have enough money at that age when I had NES and after that it's price has just rosen, so I've only played BSZelda with Nesten,
A Link to the Past is the best game ever, my friend was a nintendo freak and he had everything first; SNES, GameBoy, Super GameBoy... And Link to the Past. It was just an amazing game... :| *sigh*
Another great Zelda is Link's Awakening, I think it's quite similar in some way to the old , great, Zelda games (well it was first released on classic GameBoy), in Ages and Seasons I got stuck and no I can't remember anything 'bout them.
I have played Majoras Mask a bit, but I didn't want to continue...
awakening was brill
that was my first GBC game (i got the DX version)
i like majora's mask
it just didn't fell like there was enough freedom though :| like you are timed and i just liked exploring and pratting about

star ocean: til the end of time
star wars: knights of the old republic
metroid prime 2: echoes
baldurs gate: dark alliance
tony hawk's underground 2
ad other stuff

i SHOULD be playing pes4

BUT cause i got a laptop with crappy teac cdrw/dvd combo device that has been taken from the market cause of some malfunctions my dvd doesnt recognise the pes dvd :x :x :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
i SHOULD be playing pes4

BUT cause i got a laptop with crappy teac cdrw/dvd combo device that has been taken from the market cause of some malfunctions my dvd doesnt recognise the pes dvd :x :x :x :x :x

looser :p

I jus' finished half-life 1....it's really a brilliant game, even if it's quite old! :banana:

I'd really like to buy half-life2 but my pc hasn't got RAM enought! :|

Back