what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
The#2RY said:
my teacher picks on me youll see in the my bad day thread
You probably won't hear him/her........you'll be asleep LOL Have to go and finish packing Luke's stuff.....back in a bit :)

wicker nomad said:
You probably won't hear him/her........you'll be asleep LOL Have to go and finish packing Luke's stuff.....back in a bit :)
k and i probably will here her,she is really loud

i posted in the 23:58 thread :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:

I'm recovering from the weekend and do some ebay payments. For the rest.. business as usual. Only three days to work this week. :)

Unke said:
I'm recovering from the weekend and do some ebay payments. For the rest.. business as usual. Only three days to work this week. :)
Nice. Are you taking time off for some reason, or is it just one of those wacky European "bank holidays" that we never get over here?

A catholic holiday.. there will be some others the next weeks, and because it's on thursday I took the day off for friday, which gives me time to prepare myself for saturday nights' party :D

Unke said:
A catholic holiday.. there will be some others the next week, and because it's on thursday I took the day off for friday, which gives me time to prepare myself for saturday nights' party :D
Nice.

I get to work all week and then paint a bedroom this weekend.

I probably should get some rest first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back