what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
wicker nomad said:
I'll be fine when the bloody monitor stays still!! :edbarf:

LOL :banana:

The concert was bloody brilliant :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: The Astoria's not that big, probably holds a couple of thousand at the most, so it was really intimate :err:

The support band "Hurricane Party" we're really good. They we're youngish lads, i'd describe them as "80's Hair Metal" LOL . They had a brilliant sound and we're really up for it.

As for Quensryche :shock: :banana: :shock: :banana: :shock: :banana: They played the whole of Operation Mindcrime, and a few tracks of Empire. I really never thought i'd ever get the chance to hear them play. Let alone hear them play music from what i consider one of the best metal albums of all time.

We we're at the front of the upper seating area, right up against the rail, so we had a brilliant view. They came on about 8:30 and finished about 10:15. The lighting as perfect and the efffects we're excellent. Geoff Tate's voice was........

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

utterly bloody brilliantly fantastic super lovely smashing great :eek: The whole thing was a total joy, and i have to say :err: Seeing Maiden last yar was incredible, but i just wonder if this might have taken the biscuit :shock: :err:

So, in short, it was very nice, thankyou very much :)

wicker nomad said:
Better than Maiden :shock: :shock: :shock:

Glad you had a great time :banana: :banana:

I know :err:, that's quite a statement :| Maybe becuase it was such a small venue compared to the NEC, i felt a bit more involved :)

Nope, i reckon the BAR's have go a good chance of getting the front row to themselves. The Renault's hve got a new engine "thingy" :err:, so i expect they'll be quick

wicker nomad said:
If we had an award for best post of the day....that would win it :D :bananallama: :bananallama:

Its gonna start soon :shock: , so i'm off to watch it. I'll say toodley-pip and nighty night now, i don't think i'll be back once i've watched it :)

Cheerio WM, sleep tight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back