what are you doing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bockaaarck said:
rockin's got a point, they wouldn't like me when i'm angry :D

I'm sure everything will be ok :)
Thanks :) but I haven't got high hopes :| .... it's so rare that people win these appeals :(

wicker nomad said:
Thanks :) but I haven't got high hopes :| .... it's so rare that people win these appeals :(

Can you have Luke stood next to you with a sad puppy dog face and
the odd tear running down his cheek just to demonstrate how sad
he would be if he didn't get in :?

rockin_plumber said:
Can you have Luke stood next to you with a sad puppy dog face and
the odd tear running down his cheek just to demonstrate how sad
he would be if he didn't get in :?
No :cry: But that might be a good thing....knowing him he'd stand there pulling faces at the panel LOL

wicker nomad said:
No :cry: But that might be a good thing....knowing him he'd stand there pulling faces at the panel LOL

Bugger :|

How about have a picture printed on a t-shirt of him looking really
sad and printed underneath "Please let me in your lovely school"

They would like that :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
Bugger :|

How about have a picture printed on a t-shirt of him looking really
sad and printed underneath "Please let me in your lovely school"

They would like that :banana:
That might work LOL LOL

wicker nomad said:

If things don't go well, then stand up at the appeal and ask them if they are making their decision based on whether or not they think he needs to go to the school, or whether or not the local council can afford to send him to the school

Ask them to look at it honestly, if they are honestly able to decide against your son having a place in a school which he obviously needs. If they say there is not enough money available to allow every child who needs to go to the school..to go to the school........that is not an excuse.

That is down to their inefficiency and lack of ability in getting the correct funding and staffing levels that are required. If they thensay that they have limited power, and that there's only so much they can do, then ask what have they done to increase their power and their ability to do something?

If they don't have an answer, then thank them politely, and ask them to recommend someone or some department or body that actually have the power to "DO SOMTHEING" as they, despite their best efforts and good intentions, are obviously of no use to you

wicker nomad said:
That might work LOL LOL

Or, you could arrange for the board to have an "unexpected" accident :err:

And then me and rockin and Cyrus could pretend to be members of the school board :D no problems him getting in 8)

easy :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back