what a shame ...

Jesus Christ....this is utter shite.....can you bloody believe it :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

gebs

Well, that's one way to take off innocent Maiden-fans money...
silly.gif

Wow, that DVD may have a awful quality but even so I would buy because that's a bootleg and I'm a collector.
But the price is totally out of reality, extremely expensive, it doesn't worth so much.
[]'s,
Luiz.

Time Witness said:
Wow, that DVD may have a awful quality but even so I would buy because that's a bootleg and I'm a collector.
But the price is totally out of reality, extremely expensive, it doesn't worth so much.
[]'s,
Luiz.
yeah just because it's dvd it doesn't mean anything. these are regular videos recorded on dvd. good thing is that there's no generation loss. As for buying: WHY????? you can trade them

we saw that

damned sellers..

at least its not a brazilian selling MILANO CD-R with LGP covers saying "Do not sale this" haha

you dont need to buy them ppl just make a 2:1 with someone ;)

cheers

people making those dvds should add a comment in menu that this is a bootleg and it's not intended for sale. I'd like to see face of a stud who bought it for $60 when he reads that.

Time Witness said:
[]'s,
Luiz.

In another thread you say that you have bootlegs for sale!!!!!!!! So you are indeed a seller!!!

Back