WARNING ABOUT DEATHBATHER !

ead666

After having warned Deathbather several times about the bad way he acted on another forum (Metal Devastation), i do think it's time to warn all of you about Deathbather (Vince) about the way he used to consider other traders ...

First of all, take a look here :

Metal Devastation Forum (maybe you will need to be registered)

Vince fucked up 11 DVD vines :

Cradle of Filth - 3 Shows
Megadeth roadie tape #4
Megadthe roadie tape # 5
Megadeth roadie tape # 7
Megadeth Roadie tape # 8
MEGADETH 1992.10.10. Helsinki, Finland
W.A.S.P - 2006-09-06 Kaliakra Stadium, Kavarna, Bulgaria
Motorhead - 7th Nov 2006 Bradford, UK
Sepultura - Gibus, Paris, France 1989-10-10
Trivium 06/10/2006
Queensryche Solveborg 2006

(I was involved in the Queensryche Solveborg 2006 DVD vine. I have sent it to him and Vince never sent the dvd to the next person of the vine.)

That is to mean that he received all these gigs, but instead of sending them to the next person on the list, he kept them all for him.
He wrote me that he was banned before he could send the dvds .... The problem is that he never gave any information that he received the dvds of all these 11 vines and
so never sent these ones in more than 3 weeks ... It could be ok and admin could understand that for 1 or 2 vines ... but for 11 vines, it is simply unacceptable !
Taking part of a vine must lead you to take care more carefully about the delay than a traditional trade because a lot of other people are involved too.
Just one guy keeps the dvd for himself, and it will have an impact on all the other people after him on the vine list ...
.. And so when this problem occurs with 11 vines ....

Vince will argue that he never had problem with anyone in traditional trades ... but vines are also a kind of trade ... Most of the times, people involved on vines
use to make traditional trades too (like me and a lot of other members of this forum).

Last infos Vince gave me is that he would have received only 4 vines (including mine) and sent just 1 ... About the other 7, he claims that he has never received anything ..
These 7 other vines were sent to him by 5 different traders from different countries .... Vince reminds me that he almost never had problems in any trades ..
So he is really unlucky with all these vines coming from the same forum, don't you think ???

Vince is acting the same way in Infinite Dreams forum, and don't respect rules in 4 vines :

LINK1

LINK2

LINK3
About this one, Vince mentionned PC troubles .. He never used this excuse for all the other vines he fucked up .. Morever, he went each single day on this forum or on Metal Devastion so ...

LINK4

To conclude :

- It is really really hard to believe that Vince has never received 7 packages sent by 5 different traders from different countries
- Vince never mentionned in 3 weeks (before he was banned from Metal Devastation vines) that he had never received these 7 packages
- Vince never mentionned in 3 weeks (before he was banned from Metal Devastation vines) that he had received the 4 other packages
- Vince keeps on claiming that he didn't fuck up any vines on Metal Devastation Forum ....
- If Vince had any problems in January, he could have sent a PM to the admins / mods of MD forum .. but he never did that, and never told to have any problems which could have led him to not sending dvds...
- Vince acted the same way in Mario (RockNix)'s forum on 4 vines ...

To Vince : i raise all of this in public because i gave you your chances several times, but you never admitted anything, and just claimed to be innocent, claimed that you never fucked up all these vines (15) and that you were banned from Metal devastation forum without any reasons ... but the facts are totally the opposite ...
15 people are still waiting for the dvds for these vines.

So, i really think that i have to inform other traders about the way you act. I mean, Vince, you didn't fuck up 1 or 2 vines .. but 11 on Metal Devastation forum and 4 on Mario's forum. You don't have excuses..
You could argue school etc.. but we all have a life, children, work ...
You could argue that you never received all these vines which were sent by plenty of different traders from different countries ....
Do you really think that we will believe all of these excuses ? These are really bad excuses and only lies.
It is so difficult to admit that you couldn't handle all this vines because you were too busy ?? It is so difficult to make excuses and to repair damages .. instead of keeping telling lies ??

we had a prob on the MBDF too with him. He was a mod but he is not anymore. He held several vines and then said that he did not feel like going to the post office. That was kinda the last straw :(

MP

Vince seems to be retired since 1 or 2 months now, as i don't see him active in the forums he used to be. Maybe he' s fed up with trades.
Sad the way he acted these last months, because these 2 last years, he used to be an active trader, bringing infos about Maiden dvds etc....
I don't know what really happened and what were his real motiviations to fuck up so much vines ... He wrote that he had an car accident ... Well, i can believe that, but what i don't understand is why he never mentionned that before i warn other traders through this thread here & in other forums. I mean, forums logs showed us that he was lurking on all these forums in the period Vince told us he had an accident car. So he could lurk on forums, but could not inform the big number of traders waiting for the dvds ??
I do think that most of mods would have understood that he had to wait for some time before sending the dvds because of his accident ...
Unfortunately, Vince didn't choose that way .... and got what he deserved ..

Back