Vinyl picture discs.

I don't want to moan and start a flame war but is anyone else on here pissed off with the quality of the pressings from Rock in Rio to the final frontier.Is anyone at management level aware of how poor these pressings sound.I have loads of new vinyl from AC/DC,Metallica,Motorhead,Nirvana,Led Zep you name it.Most bands seem to take great care with vinyl issues because it matters to the fans and music on the good old 12" means so much to fans like me.

Why are maiden not looking after fans who love them on vinyl :shock:

Please pull the old finger out and reissue them all from Iron Maiden to the Final frontier on HQ 180gram pressings.This would make me and many others very happy. :edmetal:
:wink: A nice box set would be nice and this would make me very excited and happy.

I dug out some records the other day...

little_rockin said "What's that daddy"....

I tried to convince him it played music, but couldn't be bothered to turn on the record player :oops:

rockin_plumber said:

I tried to convince him it played music, but couldn't be bothered to turn on the record player :oops:
Have you still got a Dec then.Play it to little one and show him how fine it is.

Maiden Breeg said:
rockin_plumber said:

Have you still got a Dec then.Play it to little one and show him how fine it is.

Yeah but it aint connected up at the moment, had other stuff to do that was more pressing :oops:

Back