VERY IMPORTANT SET LIST TROUBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think iron maiden this time should change a little bit their Set List, they should put more classic themes into it, like:
-Caught Somewhere in Time
-Purgatory
-The Clansman
-Infinite Dreams
-Transylvania
-Only the Good Die Young
-The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner
-Alexander The Great
-Running Free
-Genghis Khan
-The Phantom of the Opera
-The Evil That Men Do
-Blood Brothers

I am very very very happy that their are playing The Rime of The Ancient Mariner since thats my favourite song.

All those songs are missing, i think they should change the tipical number of the beast and hallowed be thy name, and put those songs on the tour. anyways, Iron Maiden is way too awesome and it´s hard to choose which songs to play. I hope you dont get angry with me :?

Re: Some songs are missing in the world tour

pilotoatomico said:
i think iron maiden this time should change a little bit their Set List, they should put more classic themes into it, like, Caught Somewhere in Time, the awesome song Purgatory, the epic song The Clansman, Infinite Dreams, Transylvania, Only the Good Die Young, The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner, Alexander The Great, Running Free, Genghis Khan, The Phantom of the Opera.

All those songs are missing, i think they should change the tipical number of the beast and hallowed be thy name, and put those songs on the tour.

you're so right man :|

Well they're hardly gonna do The Clansman or Blood Brothers, as it is meant to be an 80's history tour.......

Back