U.S.A. to turn into the "North American Union" (u.

get informed on part of it here:

http://www.eagleforum.org/topics/NAU/

This is the jist:

This is of course more stuff you will only hear TINY news reports on, and in some cases not even at all...

the mass media, especially in America, only like to do what the government wants them to and what will bring in more viewers, such as stories like anna nicole smith and other "soap opera" stories

I have no problem with people of any color, race, ethnicity, etc
but i have a problem with people who ruin things

The North American Union will be The U.S., mexico and canada combined,
George W. Bush has continually let ILLEGAL immigrants (mexicans) come into the U.S. and not arrest those without licenses and other documentation

It is destroying America. over 3 MILLION illegals enter the U.S. each year, and nobody is putting a stop to it

Corporations and Illegals have more rights than LEGAL u.s. citizens... its ridiculous

For those you reading this who don't care or think it doesn't concern you, it does.

Liberties and freedom (the same thing) are not taken away all at once. The U.S. is slowly turning into a police-state and the freedom of speech is slowly being taken away as "free speech zones" are being implemented

You won't notice anything... until one day you wake up and realize that a liberty you do notice is gone

the sad thing is that because we as people can live happily and "unknowingly", we allow ourselves to, and because we dont HAVE to care or stand up and do something, we choose not to

so i invite you to do the opposite. do it. stand up, get mad. do something about it

We must remember that the founding fathers would have told us to NEVER trust the government. to always question and ask. that is american.

western civilization over the past 100 years has had many planned attacks to increase support for wars... The list is so long i couldn't even begin.

The british are farther along the "bad" track then we are. they have CCTV cameras installed. 4 MILLION cameras in their country.. and of course they say its for security reasons.. not that it wouldn't help with those things... but you see... thats what i was saying when i was talking about your liberties aren't taken all at once...

the London July 7, 2005 bombings were done by their own government... and it raised the british prime minister (Tony Blair)'s numbers...

When attacks happen, people are more willing to give up their liberties... and the government willingly takes advantage...

the books "1984" by George Orwell , with Big Brother and books like "Fahreinheit 451" by Ray Bradybury are the worlds were going to be living in soon... along with "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley in which society take pills and things to wash away the bad thoughts and are submissive to their governments in which they live their lives as basic slaves in which they never think for themselves or step out of line....

i could go on forever.

Re: U.S.A. to turn into the "North American Union"

JumpInTheFire said:
get informed on part of it here:

http://www.eagleforum.org/topics/NAU/

This is the jist:

This is of course more stuff you will only hear TINY news reports on, and in some cases not even at all...

the mass media, especially in America, only like to do what the government wants them to and what will bring in more viewers, such as stories like anna nicole smith and other "soap opera" stories

I have no problem with people of any color, race, ethnicity, etc
but i have a problem with people who ruin things

The North American Union will be The U.S., mexico and canada combined,
George W. Bush has continually let ILLEGAL immigrants (mexicans) come into the U.S. and not arrest those without licenses and other documentation

It is destroying America. over 3 MILLION illegals enter the U.S. each year, and nobody is putting a stop to it

Corporations and Illegals have more rights than LEGAL u.s. citizens... its ridiculous

For those you reading this who don't care or think it doesn't concern you, it does.

Liberties and freedom (the same thing) are not taken away all at once. The U.S. is slowly turning into a police-state and the freedom of speech is slowly being taken away as "free speech zones" are being implemented

You won't notice anything... until one day you wake up and realize that a liberty you do notice is gone

the sad thing is that because we as people can live happily and "unknowingly", we allow ourselves to, and because we dont HAVE to care or stand up and do something, we choose not to

so i invite you to do the opposite. do it. stand up, get mad. do something about it

We must remember that the founding fathers would have told us to NEVER trust the government. to always question and ask. that is american.

western civilization over the past 100 years has had many planned attacks to increase support for wars... The list is so long i couldn't even begin.

The british are farther along the "bad" track then we are. they have CCTV cameras installed. 4 MILLION cameras in their country.. and of course they say its for security reasons.. not that it wouldn't help with those things... but you see... thats what i was saying when i was talking about your liberties aren't taken all at once...

the London July 7, 2005 bombings were done by their own government... and it raised the british prime minister (Tony Blair)'s numbers...

When attacks happen, people are more willing to give up their liberties... and the government willingly takes advantage...

the books "1984" by George Orwell , with Big Brother and books like "Fahreinheit 451" by Ray Bradybury are the worlds were going to be living in soon... along with "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley in which society take pills and things to wash away the bad thoughts and are submissive to their governments in which they live their lives as basic slaves in which they never think for themselves or step out of line....

i could go on forever.
You Could......Or you could crack open a beer......Sit back & Chill to Metallica..& enjoy your life....cos hey, its too short......by the sound of it!!!!!!!

Give your fucking head a shake buddy!

North American Union? 1984?

The day people roll over and do everything they're told I'll fucking cut off my tounge. Free speach is always there. Oh no, Bush is going totalitarianist?

Pfft, if you're fucking dumb enough to vote for him, you gotta live with it.

Rockhardchick666 said:
Give your fucking head a shake buddy!

North American Union? 1984?

The day people roll over and do everything they're told I'll fucking cut off my tounge. Free speach is always there. Oh no, Bush is going totalitarianist?

Pfft, if you're fucking dumb enough to vote for him, you gotta live with it.
:withstupid:

Hi. Its A New World Order,
(NWO-Sun Worship-Seth-Satan-Cult-Illuminati-MindControl-Globalization-
Business-Industrilization-Biochip-antiTERROR-Copmlex)

]Brave New World

Dying swans twisted wings, beauty not needed here
Lost my love, lost my life, in this garden of fear
I have seen many things, in a lifetime alone

Mother love is no more, bring this savage back home

Wilderness house of pain, makes no sense of it all
Close this mind dull this brain, messiah before his fall
What you see is not real, those who know will not tell
All is lost sold your souls to this brave new world

A brave new world, in a brave new world
In a brave new world, a brave new world

Dragon kings dying queens, where is salvation now
Lost my life lost my dreams, rip the bones from my flesh
Silent screams laughing here, dying to tell you the truth
You are planned and you are damned in this brave new world

Dying swans twisted wings, bring this savage back home

Be Quick Or Be Dead

Covered in sinners and dripping
With gilt
Making you money from slime
And from filth
Parading your bellies in ivory towers
Investing our lives in your schemes
And your powers

You got to watch them - be quick
Or be dead
Snake eyes in heaven - the thief
In your head
Youve got to watch them - be quick
Or be dead
Snake eyes in heaven - the thief
In your head...
Be quick!
Or be dead!
Be quick!
Or be dead

See... whats ruling all our lives
See... whos pulling the strings...
I bet you wont fall on your face...
Your belly will hold you in place

The serpent is crawling inside of
Your ear
He says you must vote for what you
Want to hear
Dont matter whats wrong as long as youre
Alright
So pull yourself stupid and rob
Yourself blind

Chains Of Misery
---------------------------------

Theres a madman in the corner of your eye
]He likes to pry - into the sunlight
He wants to burst into the streets with you and i
A world of shadows and of rain
Hes seen what love is...
He wants to pay back with guilt...

He lies to you he wont let you be
Hes got your chains of misery
He wont be still till hes turned your key
He holds your chains of misery

Theres a prophet in the gutter in the street
He say youre damned and you believe him...
Hes got a vision but it shines out through your eyes
A world of hatred and fear...
Hes felt what love means...
He wants to pay you back with pain...

Its only love that holds the key to our hearts
Its only love...

He lies to you he wont let you be
Hes got your chains of misery
He wont be still till hes turned your key
He holds your chains of misery

What U all think, is these songs about Illuminati&NWO ?
The Ultimate MindControl.
WAR=PEACE !?!

NOOOO!!!

Don't start that shit. War=Peace my ass.

Sometimes war is necessary. I'm speaking from a fascist/communist/anarchist point of view, but still. War inevitable and I can admit that.

If we can go to an communist society, I'd be so happy. You have no idea how well it could go, if I could go in the middle of the woods and teach a group how to be real anarchists/communists.

Everyone needs to get their heads out of the fucking clouds, and learn that it isn't just about them. Once people learn to help each other, and learn that if they steal, they're just hurting their cut of the pay in the long run.

Hi. Just one thing about peace=war thing, Bush speech before Iraq-war.
What does words mean anymore.

President Bush Outlines Iraqi Threat
Remarks by the President on Iraq

"The time for denying, deceiving, and delaying has come to an end. Saddam Hussein must disarm himself -- or, for the sake of peace, we will lead a coalition to disarm (=war) him."
"As Americans, we want peace -- we work and sacrifice(=war) for peace. But there can be no peace if our security depends on the will and whims of a ruthless and aggressive dictator. I'm not willing to stake one American life on trusting Saddam Hussein."
"we will secure(=war) our nation, protect our freedom, and help others to find freedom of their own."
"We did not ask for this present challenge, but we accept it. Like other generations of Americans, we will meet the responsibility of defending human liberty against violence and aggression. By our resolve, we will give strength to others. By our courage, we will give hope to others. And by our actions(=war), we will secure the peace, and lead the world to a better day."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 007-8.html

On helping on each other I couldnt agree more.
But is the war in Iraq helping now somebody.
It didnt take much brain to see what will happen if coalition attacks,
chaos and more terrorists. I read the whole speech from that link and
I started to wonder how really bad intel indeed they did have before war
(at least that is what they are saying now) about wmd´s,
since there hasnt been found any, I mean when you read the speech
you are convicted that there is gasses to poison half of the planet,
or they are one step away from nukes.

really, they're still fighting for oil.

There's a troop of Canadians finally coming back in Aug. :) I haven't seen my friend in a year!

Lolwut

The US is far more likely to split up into smaller territories than it is to join up with Mexico and Canada. :rolleyes:

The lurkers find some crazy threads eddiebeer.gif

Back