Twickenham Stadium - July 5th

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Possibly. They may release extra tickets though.
Shit dude!! I need to definately know though! I wish i brought them a long time ago!! And my m8 in the army isnt txtin me back to say if seating is ok or to wait for some more standing!! AAAAAHHHH What should i do!! I must inform the lord!!

afraidtoshooteddie, I got some tickets!! But they are sitting!! Me and my friend will be sitting North Block, section M20, row 74, seats 133-134!! So its all cool!! Are you going to Twickenham?

The Evil That Men Do said:
afraidtoshooteddie, I got some tickets!! But they are sitting!! Me and my friend will be sitting North Block, section M20, row 74, seats 133-134!! So its all cool!! Are you going to Twickenham?
Glad you got some :banana: I've got seated tickets too, mainly because i'm too short to stand :| LOL

wicky said:
Glad you got some :banana: I've got seated tickets too, mainly because i'm too short to stand :| LOL
Me and my friend wanted standing but they sold out. Standing is amazing at Maiden gigs!! Where abouts are you sitting wicky?

The Evil That Men Do said:
Me and my friend wanted standing but they sold out. Standing is amazing at Maiden gigs!! Where abouts are you sitting wicky?
I've got west stand, block M5, ROW 65 :D

I have stood at quite a few gigs :D But only when there's been a fc pit :oops: or at nice small venues like Brixton, where I know i'll be able to see anyway LOL

According to my opinion 5th July will be the first time that the Twickenham Stadium hosts an Iron Maiden concert besides rugby matches (Who knows?).

edge_of_the_wire said:
According to my opinion 5th July will be the first time that the Twickenham Stadium hosts an Iron Maiden concert besides rugby matches (Who knows?).

I KNOW. :roll:

It'll be the first time ANY UK stadium has held an Iron Maiden concert.

OFFICAL IRON MAIDEN WEBSITE said:
Iron Maiden will be playing their first ever stadium show in the UK at the Twickenham Rugby Stadium in London on Saturday 5th July 2008

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum but I'm still a massive Maiden fan. I am standing in this gig and it will be my first maiden gig (as I'm 15 - birthday yesterday ;P)

From what I heard, the standing tickets sold out within the first five minutes of going on sale.

Ben77mc said:
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum but I'm still a massive Maiden fan. I am standing in this gig and it will be my first maiden gig (as I'm 15 - birthday yesterday ;P)

From what I heard, the standing tickets sold out within the first five minutes of going on sale.

Welcome & Happy Birthday. 8)

my first maiden gig was when i was 16 at download 2003 gimme ed tour
was an amazing day, you'll love it!

ive not missed a tour since, which is why im here lol, is twickenham gonna be the only uk date? i really wanna go but the logistics of getting there by myself and back (from york) are quite difficult

Ben77mc said:

Welcome mate.....well all i can say it goes pretty mad for the first few songs if you get near the front...so if its your first gig & you want to see 16 (joke)...try to hang back a bit....you'll still get a lifetime experience watching further back...although you might be 6' 8" & built like a Brick....house 15yo..so by all means go for it 8)

Back