YES I WAS RIGHT AGAIN 8)

rockin_plumber said:
Frenchy..........

I dont know why but sometimes ur silly questions amaze me :|

YES IT WAS THE SAME :|

THEY WONT BE CHANGING THE SETLIST :|

YES I WAS RIGHT AGAIN 8)

ok rocky LOL LOL LOL LOL

i'm an innocent man and i know that i'm amazing 8)

and if they changed a song........................ :err: ................ :oops:

Frenchy said:
ok rocky LOL LOL LOL LOL

i'm an innocent man and i know that i'm amazing 8)

and if they changed a song........................ :err: ................ :oops:

They didnt I looked :|

did u read this news (apparently posted on the IMOC) from Steve Harris. One of the first times that Steve's taking a decision against the fans :shock:

Steve Harris would have announced yesterday, that the band will drop "The Evil That Men Do" from the setlist of summer tour. Steve Harris: "I heard many fans moaning about" the Evil That men Do "on the official forum. Then I decided that we won't play this piece. After all, isn't it what the fans want? " The band decides to play the remainder of the setlist in the original order envisaged, and Harris do not envisage to change the piece by another. Janick Gers: "I really never ruled for this piece, because it never gave me the good vibe" Steve Harris would have implied that "The Evil that Men Do" could return later: "I could again add the song to the setlist for the round 2008, but in this moment, we go without it because I am bored and tired of all these bloody fanboys moaning about this piece"

waouuhh :shock: :shock:

you can read that Janick pretend to not really like this song but he was dancing on it during the last tour. Surely Janick is a good comedian LOL LOL LOL

btw the fans lost a song for the show :suck:

fuck...i LOVE that song :( but...I respect Steve's decision , hope they will put The Longest Day instead of these colours or benjamin

Screamy said:
fuck...i LOVE that song :( but...I respect Steve's decision , hope they will put The Longest Day instead of these colours or benjamin

no, Steve said that he won't change this song by another one !!!!!

Maiden really are selfish :roll:

Whats the excuse for them not to do a few evening with shows? Age doesnt come into it :roll: if bands like Yes can do it..then fuckin' hell..sort it out Maiden :roll:

From the same IMOC thread LOL

OMG! I just got an email this morning from www.maidenforum.fr which was promoting a news article at their forum about Harris complaining about fans and dropping The Evil That Men Do" from the setlist:

"Venant de l'IMOC

Steve Harris aurait annoncé hier, que la bande laissera tomber "The Evil That Men Do" de la setlist du tour d'ete.

Steve Harris: « j'ai entendu beaucoup de fans râler au sujet de "the Evil That men Do" sur le forum officiel.
Ainsi j'ai décidé que nous ne jourions pas ce morceau. Après tout, n'est pas ce que les fans veulent ? »

La bande décide de jouer le reste de la setlist dans l'ordre original prévu, et Harris ne prévois pas de changer le morceau par un autre.

Janick Gers: « je n'ai vraiment jamais ete pour ce morceau, car il ne m'a jamais donné la bonne vibe»

Steve Harris aurait laissé entendre que "The Evil that Men Do" pourrait revenir plus tard: «Je pourrais ajouter la chanson de nouveau à la setlist pour la tournée 2008, mais en ce moment, nous allons sans elle parce que je suis blasé et fatigué de tous ces fanboys sanglants râlant au sujet de ce morceau»"

I'm wondering if the adminstrator got sucked in on the joke and thought the song was actually "The Evil That Men Do," or if he just is pushing the joke along in his own forum.

and

Maidenforum.fr closed their news thread. I guess they did think the joke was real! Wow... I never would have suspected that anyone would have thought this was a real news bulletin.
LOL

wicky said:

OMG! I just got an email this morning from www.maidenforum.fr which was promoting a news article at their forum about Harris complaining about fans and dropping The Evil That Men Do" from the setlist:

"Venant de l'IMOC

Steve Harris aurait annoncé hier, que la bande laissera tomber "The Evil That Men Do" de la setlist du tour d'ete.

Steve Harris: « j'ai entendu beaucoup de fans râler au sujet de "the Evil That men Do" sur le forum officiel.
Ainsi j'ai décidé que nous ne jourions pas ce morceau. Après tout, n'est pas ce que les fans veulent ? »

La bande décide de jouer le reste de la setlist dans l'ordre original prévu, et Harris ne prévois pas de changer le morceau par un autre.

Janick Gers: « je n'ai vraiment jamais ete pour ce morceau, car il ne m'a jamais donné la bonne vibe»

Steve Harris aurait laissé entendre que "The Evil that Men Do" pourrait revenir plus tard: «Je pourrais ajouter la chanson de nouveau à la setlist pour la tournée 2008, mais en ce moment, nous allons sans elle parce que je suis blasé et fatigué de tous ces fanboys sanglants râlant au sujet de ce morceau»"

I'm wondering if the adminstrator got sucked in on the joke and thought the song was actually "The Evil That Men Do," or if he just is pushing the joke along in his own forum.

and

Maidenforum.fr closed their news thread. I guess they did think the joke was real! Wow... I never would have suspected that anyone would have thought this was a real news bulletin.
LOL

it was a joke then :err:

wicky said:

LOL

you have the official french MaidenForum :shock: :shock:

did you see how it's nice 8) :shock:

Maidenaustria said:
2 days to go!!

:banana:

The Austrian Community is looking forward to a great event!

i think it's 3 days to go ;)

first show's on saturday
and rain is expected :(

Back