Totti spitting danish player

BoBo

totti--310x210.jpg

Totti can get punished for that. Maybe 3-4 matches.

BoBo said:
Totti can get punished for that. Maybe 3-4 matches.
He SHOULD be suspended for a few matches. However, UEFA always bottle it when it comes to dishing out punishment to the 'bigger' nations.

He'll get a ridiculously small fine, and then score a brace vs. Sweden. C*nt.

I think he will get suspension. He got away with a yellow card in the last minutes of the match.

Well, UEFA suspended Lazio's Mihailovic for several games after he spat at Chelsea's Mutu, so they have set an example already. I still expect Totti to get away with a fine though.

I'm sure most italians are nice people, but I heard that from 2002 world cup that a korean scored against italy, (I can't remember who was more successful now) and the manager of Italy is a manager for a club somewhere in italy and fired the poor bastard on that italian team. if you know what i mean.

Italian manager is not the manager of any other club in Italy. I think koeran player is Han (or something similar). He played for Perugia before WC. He did not play for Perugia after WC, they sold him. You can't fire player if he doesn't break the contract.

BoBo said:
Italian manager is not the manager of any other club in Italy. I think koeran player is Han (or something similar). He played for Perugia before WC. He did not play for Perugia after WC, they sold him. You can't fire player if he doesn't break the contract.

Oh ok then. well yeah i thought firing might be quite extreme.

BoBo said:
it wasn't anything simmilar to han. i think it was ahn jung

Back