To all who got kicked yesterday by me!

Thommie

Hello all!

To all who have been kicked yesterday by me: It wasn´t me! Somebody stole my nick and pass! I was at a concert yesterday! But as we log the ips I found who it was! It was silent_planer!!! He tried to be a little script kiddie! His ass is banned forever in the hub now! You can all have a good time again here!

Cheers Thommie

BoBo said:
Where is he from?

I think greece or something like that but don´t know exactly! The thing is that this might be the revenge that I didn´t make him an op. He begged for it several time last year. But I think it´s my thing who I make one or not!

hehe .... I had one kid from Belfast in summer of 2003 when hub was open for everyone. He had dynamic IP and it was impossible to ban him. He tried to enter hub with nicks like "BoBo.", "BoBo_", .... to ask other ops for their passwords. Fortunatelly ops were smart.

Best moment was when he made replica of the hub on different address and tried to convince people that real hub is there. But i've found the way to ban him via scripts, so he become history after 2 weeks.

oh man, i remember him, i seemed to get on alright with him, but you cant really condone what he did, was way out of line

can't for the life of me remember his name now

thats the fella

as i said he always seemed to get on pretty well with me, an he used to fight with some bloke called wickerman

Well I never can understand why some people do such things. I always tried to be nice to silent_planer and also helped him to set up his own hub. But he quit hosting as he saw it´s not so easy to get new members in here, when it was only up for some hours every day. I would also like to see that he is banned from this forum, cause there is really no excuse for what he did, even if he thinks that this was only fun. It was no fun at all. I try to give a good service to all and he almost ruined the hub. If somebody can do it please ban this little .ucker from here. I don´t want to see him again anywhere!!!

hehe ... I helped System_OverrideX with his hub software too. It must be some kind of pattern. They all nice at the beggining.

Talk to Jon about banning.

Thommie said:
Hello all!

To all who have been kicked yesterday by me: It wasn´t me! Somebody stole my nick and pass! I was at a concert yesterday! But as we log the ips I found who it was! It was silent_planer!!! He tried to be a little script kiddie! His ass is banned forever in the hub now! You can all have a good time again here!

Cheers Thommie

bro how do i get into the chat ?

Back