Think about Judas Priest

One of my favourite bands! One of the first metal bands I begun listenin' and there is only few albums I don't have (Killing Machine, Points of Entry, Screaming for Vengeance, Live, Turbo, Ram it Down and Ripper-albums). Hope they make a great album next year, now that Rob is back in the band!

Priest is a great band and one of my favourites. I think Rob Halford`s voice is excellent. I have three Judas Priest albums: Defenders Of The Faith, Turbo and Metalworks collection.

I only got the Living After Midnight but its great ! Painkiller and Screaming For Vengeance are must-a-buy-albums in future. Rob must be a naturally talented. Bruce told in some book, that when they toured with Priest, Bruce worked out, and tried to prepare for gigs, Rob just watched TV, drunk beer, jumped on stage and drowe perfect gig . :headbang:

Priest is really great, it´s a legend. At the moment I have only one Priest-album, Painkiller. It´s so fucking great, one of the best albums I´ve ever heard. I have to collect all of them...

NightTrain said:
Priest is really great, it´s a legend. At the moment I have only one Priest-album, Painkiller. It´s so fucking great, one of the best albums I´ve ever heard. I have to collect all of them...

:headbang:

What could I add to this. Priest is surely a legend, and they've released some great classic heavy metal albums to this world. Sad wings of destiny and Painkiller are my favourites. I'm really looking forward to a new album with Rob.

I hope they'll make a big album like MAIDEN did 'BRAVE NEW WORLD'
when Bruce came back in the band. :guitar: :guitar:

Yep, they are a great band and Halford is THE Metal God. Although their catalogue is not that balanced and they have done some not-so-good stuff, they still are arguably legends and one of the originators of heavy metal as we know it today.

Fav songs:

Electric eye
Hell bent for leather
Screaming for vengeance
Nightcrawler
Sentinel
Ram it down
Breaking the law

Great band with an amazing guitar duo

Love Judas Priest-they rock :headbang:

I can't wait until they put out another album-hopefully it'll be like the older ones (Turbo or Painkiller). And I'm anxiously awaiting a tour. :edheadbang:

I just got 'Screaming For Vengeance' & 'Painkiller' for Christmas. :D

Now all I have to do is get my friends hooked on Priest like I did with Maiden. LOL

Judas Priest is my ultimate Heavy Metal favourite :edmetal: !!! after Maiden... :)
I have only six albums: sin after sin, stained class, killing machine, unleshed in the east, painkiller and metalworks..
Can't wait the tour and the new album in 2004!!! :evil:

only their cd i've got is screaming for vengeance and thats only thing i heard. i think they are ok, not quite my favourite band but rather good and enjoyable to listen

Back