There's never anyone on at this time of the day ...

Bockaaarck said:
Morning :) , i'll have to go and get clean soon to go to work :( all i want to do is laze around in my jim jams :D
I know how you feel :( Looks like its going to be another lovely day though :banana: :banana:

gotta go....see you later :D

oooooooo nearly forgot!!!.........pip-pip

Beetle said:
Not too bad thanks, hows you :)

Not bad old friend, lifes ok, jobs ok, moneys ok, girlfriend is lovely :) I'm happily dis-contented, things could be bettr, but they could sure be a hell of a lot worse

Looking forward to seing Queensryche in London on the 10th of June :banana: :D :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
Not bad old friend, lifes ok, jobs ok, moneys ok, girlfriend is lovely :) I'm happily dis-contented, things could be bettr, but they could sure be a hell of a lot worse

Looking forward to seing Queensryche in London on the 10th of June :banana: :D :banana:

you're gonna love Queensryche :D

and if you don't I'll get you :x

Bockaaarck said:

Good to hear. I too have been a lot better, but I am slowly working on improving things in my life. There are a lot of people worse off than me so all in all I can't complain. :)

Life's too short to be down all the time...

*you're gonna love Queensryche :D

and if you don't I'll get you :x *

:shock: ok

Sorry to dash in and out guys, i've gotta hit the shower :) Look after yourselves :) See you soon SGD, Beetle, WN :banana:

Pip - a - doodle -pip

Beetle said:
Good to hear. I too have been a lot better, but I am slowly working on improving things in my life. There are a lot of people worse off than me so all in all I can't complain. :)

Keep your chin up :) thats the spirit :D

Pip - pip :banana:

Beetle said:

Fucking great!!!!!!

:blaze:

Back