The whole keyboard fooferah....

Is Yanick a bit of an eejit underneath it all?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Leave him be, bless 'im, you'd do the same...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Half Orc

I remember when 'Seventh Son...' came out there was an uproar 'cos Maiden had started using dahn dahn daaaah... keyboards! Mind you, they really stuck it to ya with the first notes of the first track of the album (still one of my favourite songs- 'Moonchild') you couldn't miss 'em.

Anyway, I was listening to 'Iron Maiden' earlier today and I'm wondering what instrument was used for the ostinato in 'Phantom of the Opera'? You know, the bit after Murray's stunning slow solo, with the twin figured guitars? Is this the first recorded example of 'boards in Maiden?

Sorry, new to all this....

Sorry about that, I didn't know the question and the poll should be related. I'm a forum virgin, hope I didn't make a complete hash of it.

I'll keep to the point in future.

Cheers man.

Re: Sorry, new to all this....

Half Orc said:
Sorry about that, I didn't know the question and the poll should be related. I'm a forum virgin, hope I didn't make a complete hash of it.

I'll keep to the point in future.

Cheers man.

8) Welcome

Are you the front half or back half :?

Good to be here...

Front half or back half...? I'm a troll crossed with an orc, so to speak.... children run screaming. Mickey Rourke in 'Sin City'? Coulda been my brother.

Seriously though, it's fantastic to find a resource like this and to encounter genuine Maiden fans. Wish I'd heard about this earlier....

I'm gonna nail my colours to the mast right here and now. 'Powerslave' is my favourite album, Adrian Smith is God (his solo in 'Prodigal Son'...sweet Jesus) and in my humble opinion, Maiden have the same effect on rock music as Monty Python on comedy. There, I've said it.

Ciao for now....

can someone tell me what an eejit is? and Yanick? No. Janick.

so half orc would be 'or' or just 'o'? [POLL]

:roll: :wink: LOL

Rrrrrright....

Have I made a grievous error? Am I, as was long suspected, a male chauvinist pig, assuming all Maiden fans are male? If so, I apologise.

However, here in Ireland, man is a fairly interchangable term used for men, women and anyone you're trying to cadge money (odds) off. As in- 'Giz yer odds man, wha?
'Not a screed? Yer wreckin me buzz man.'

And so on....

LMAO LOL You're not the first to do that, as Ben said LOL

And i'm sure you won't be the last LOL

Back