"The Unknown"

ewil

My friend who once said "Iron Maiden isn't heavy metal" has been converted by God's of metal (actually he bought DoD from sale and he loved it :D ) has arrived here to join us..!
Welcome The Unknown :evil:

ewil said:
My friend who once said "Iron Maiden isn't heavy metal" has been converted by God's of metal (actually he bought DoD from sale and he loved it :D ) has arrived here to join us..!
Welcome The Unknown :evil:

Cool, welcome to "The Unknown" :D

great :D

ACC35.GIF%20

Thank you ewil, for introducing me. I have listened DoD very much since I bought it, and I'm listening it right now. Now I'm convinced that Iron Maiden is Heavy Metal, and I love it!

The Unknown said:
Thank you ewil, for introducing me. I have listened DoD very much since I bought it, and I'm listening it right now. Now I'm convinced that Iron Maiden is Heavy Metal, and I love it!
You've made the best discovery of your life :D

The Unknown said:

Good for you friend :banana: :banana: :banana:

Welcome :banana: now you can be in charge of providing the drinks (blood) and chicken heads. I'm tired of being the responsible one :x

SexyDevilGirl said:
Welcome :banana: now you can be in charge of providing the drinks (blood) and chicken heads. I'm tired of being the responsible one :x
What are you complainig about!?
I slaughtered that overweight and naked virgin last week and there were blood all over my "Hail Satan"-shirt :x :x :x

ewil said:
What are you complainig about!?
I slaughtered that overweight and naked virgin last week and there were blood all over my "Hail Satan"-shirt :x :x :x

That's all well and good, but we all know chicken is expensive these days. They went up in price because of the Mad Chicken disease that Bocky started spreading. They're all running around going "Bockaaark, pip-pip" :x

SexyDevilGirl said:
That's all well and good, but we all know chicken is expensive these days. They went up in price because of the Mad Chicken disease that Bocky started spreading. They're all running around going "Bockaaark, pip-pip" :x
Well you didn't have to chase him when he ran around our cathedral, trying to molest those poor birds :X :X

Back