The tiny text thread

rockin_plumber said:
For some reason I thought rainmaker was male :oops:

I guess it was the name and the pic that made that decision for me :oops:

Just checked profile................ I may be wrong :oops:

Good job I didn't take the piss about being scared of spiders coz girls are always scared of em LOL

Hopefully no-one will read this :wink:

Pip-Pip for Rockin LOL

I just come to read the last post of MM in the IRON MAIDEN chat and I think we could surname him the 'unanswerable man' LOL

Real Madrid are reported to have agreed a deal to sign Liverpool striker Michael Owen, while Patrick Vieira's proposed move to the Spanish capital has stalled.
Spanish sources claim that Real have all but tied up a deal for England international Michael Owen after talks between all parties.

It is thought that Real have agreed a fee of €12 million (£8 million) plus one or possibly two players from the Spanish giants in exchange.

Midfield duo Juanfran and Antonio Nunez are thought to be the players in question that could move to Anfield in the opposite direction.

Liverpool could receive additional payments for Owen depending on Real's success in the future.

Highly-respected Spanish newspaper AS claims that Owen could be presented as early as Friday or Saturday by Real.

News of Owen's possible move to Real emerged on Tuesday after talks over a new deal with Liverpool broke down.

The speculation intensified after he was an unused substitute in the club's UEFA Champions League qualifier with Grazer AK as Liverpool did not want to have him cup-tied fearing it would seriously reduce his price-tag.

It appears that Liverpool have now conceded defeat in keeping Owen at Anfield and despite the relatively low fee Madrid have offered they accepted rather than risk losing him for nothing next summer when his contract expires.

Owen will join up with England team-mate David Beckham at El Santiago Bernabeu, but it appears they will not be joined by Vieira.

Real's attempts to bring the Frenchman to the Spanish capital appear to have floundered over Arsenal hiking up the price for the player and Vieira's wage demands.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Monrientes played yesterday with the real in C1 at Cracovie and couldn't play with Arsenal in C1 when I'll go there (that's sure at 99%).

It's confirmed for the departure of Vieira at Real. The operation will be white if the real pay cash for vieira and sell Mo to Arsenal (they'll must to pay in one time for that)

:oops:

and Zidane is off of International :cross:

the_nomad said:
Monrientes played yesterday with the real in C1 at Cracovie and couldn't play with Arsenal in C1 when I'll go there (that's sure at 99%).

It's confirmed for the departure of Vieira at Real. The operation will be white if the real pay cash for vieira and sell Mo to Arsenal (they'll must to pay in one time for that)

:oops:

and Zidane is off of International :cross:

ooops the exchange could be between Owen and Mo.

And the departure of Eto o could pay a part of the transfert of Vieira :D

the_nomad said:
ooops the exchange could be between Owen and Mo.

And the departure of Eto o could pay a part of the transfert of Vieira :D

offtopic.gif
Small Text :roll:

Back