The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg

johnnyx

An online video has been released by the band and is floating around in mp3 format. :?
Anyway, I'm excited to hear some new stuff.
I think it is great stuff.
:evil:

I can't believe that no-one is commenting...

I personally don't like the song. The main riff isn't something, the passage from the intro to the riff at about 2:03 really sucks (I'm talking about that slide)... And what the hell is Nicko doing at exactly 6:00? What is that? Did he miss a beat? Has he fallen apart completely?

I'm really looking forward to the new album, but if this boring piece of uneventfulness is one of the best songs from the album, I dare not think of others. I hope that Adrian and Bruce wrote better songs.

Gul_Ranek said:
I can't believe that no-one is commenting...

I personally don't like the song. The main riff isn't something, the passage from the intro to the riff at about 2:03 really sucks (I'm talking about that slide)... And what the hell is Nicko doing at exactly 6:00? What is that? Did he miss a beat? Has he fallen apart completely?

I'm really looking forward to the new album, but if this boring piece of uneventfulness is one of the best songs from the album, I dare not think of others. I hope that Adrian and Bruce wrote better songs.

I agree, i didn't like Janick's shoe's. He should have worn a nice pair of brogues, or some Chelsea Boots :|

LOL

Gul_Ranek said:
What is that? Did he miss a beat? Has he fallen apart completely?

Sometimes drummers skip a beat, either with a cymbal choke (ala Tommy Lee) or whatever. I think Nicko does it to impact the heavyness of the drumming, speaking as a drummer, thats what I think he's doing.

Ben said:
Sometimes drummers skip a beat, either with a cymbal choke (ala Tommy Lee) or whatever. I think Nicko does it to impact the heavyness of the drumming, speaking as a drummer, thats what I think he's doing.

so, I was half right :)

In music, you use triplets and duplets to give an off set sound. It's one of my favourite effects of all time.

As I told already, I like the song ...
Bruce's singing is awesome, especially his vibrato in the end of the song.
I like the passage form the intro to riff, gives kinda "heavy" impact to the song, if you know what I mean LOL ... I like the main riff too, it's soo (miss the english expression)... let's just say very strong (this sounds funny ;) ), till I think of a word ;)

All together, if the rest of the album is half as good as this song I'll be more than satisfied!!! LOL

Lyrics... i can't say they are the best I've heard, but I like them ;)

UP THE IRONS!!!! :suck:

it's good song
every listening makes it better
it will be interesting to hear it alive
video is ok, modern version of wasted years
but whole song reminds me about x factor

Great song, great production, finally we can heard Harris bass, amazing solo by Dave. I think the new album will be the best from Seventh Son.

Prisoner666 said:
Great song, great production, finally we can heard Harris bass, amazing solo by Dave. I think the new album will be the best from Seventh Son.

janick, adrian & dave are great, so much energy

I think the song is average for maiden, but I thought wildest dreams was just averge as well and I thought dance of death (the album) was great :)

Its a good song, but its being hyped up too much now.

I expect alot better from Maiden on the new album.

good one man,

i wondered the same question about this Benjamin Breeg :?

hope we'll have the answer one day :wink:

Back