the perfect project

Rockhardchick666

hey guys, I get to do a full project on Maiden in school, like, stuf about thier songs, bio's, band members, all the good shit, well, what I'm trying to get at is, if you have any good not very well known stuff about Maiden, you could tell me, and I'd have the biggest kick ass project, and I get a good mark, :p I don't get those much, but I think I can if you guys help me with the small details

google makes it a hell of a lot easier to do projects...good luck with your project :metal:

Oh guys thought I'd update you on my project........got fucking 100% on it, I'd set up a webpage with it here, but I had to hand draw my interpretational pictures, so unless I scanned them it'd be kinda hard
anywho, yea....100%, now I'm like, failing all the rest of my classes, cause thats all I did,

Rockhardchick666 said:
Oh guys thought I'd update you on my project........got fucking 100% on it, I'd set up a webpage with it here, but I had to hand draw my interpretational pictures, so unless I scanned them it'd be kinda hard
anywho, yea....100%, now I'm like, failing all the rest of my classes, cause thats all I did,

Good on yah :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Maybe you better put as much effort in the rest of ur classes now :p

Hahaha, you'd be happy to know I passed all my class with average honors, some dropped a shit load, but there still up there :wink:

Back