The Last Knights

rockin_plumber said:
If you don't like this then bugger off. I don't understand why you have to spam like a 5 year older. I thought that by that age you're in you should gain some filling inside the head of yours. It seems I'm wrong. What the fuck I'm even doing in this forum. Ppl encourage us to make more topics and then they spam the threads with smilies and stuff. I don't like it. This is the second page and there's already spam.

"Age 3

Welcome to the site of age 3! Age 2 has come to thrilling end where the dutch armies did all they could to escape from all 3 other countries. They broke their siege several times, which resulted in some tensed chases with multiple armies involved.

They tried their last attempt in the last half an hour of the age to gain some more territory, which however resulted in the death of 47(!) of 72 participating officers!

Even though by this heroic action the dutch saved their capital from defeat, the victory belongs to the Ottoman/Irish/Spanish alliance, they defeated the powerfull German Kingdoms in the last week. And managed to keep hold of all of the europe!

All of europe? No, 1 small settlement in the north of Gallia bravely resisted the strength of the oppressors and made the life of the surrounding armies far from easy.

May the next age bring as many thrilling fights as the last, now staged on the whole world map."

Age 3 starts at 15:00, here's the timer: http://test.lastknights.com/timer.php

Here's the map of the Age 3: http://test.lastknights.com/index.php?page=map

rockin_plumber said:
:x :x :x cannot find server errors
Well about 500 ppl were trying to join in at the same time 'cause the new time began at 15:00 :err:

ewil said:
Well about 500 ppl were trying to join in at the same time 'cause the new time began at 15:00 :err:

:err:

Corporal rockin enters the battlefield.
Corporal rockin was killed in this battle.
Musketeer was killed in this battle.
Cavalerist was killed in this battle.
Pikeman was killed in this battle.
You were defeated!

How do I revive myself :?

rockin_plumber said:
:err:

Corporal rockin enters the battlefield.
Corporal rockin was killed in this battle.
Pikeman was killed in this battle.
You were defeated!

How do I revive myself :?

LOL LOL

rockin_plumber said:
:err: Perhaps I shouldn't have just gone and attacked France :oops:
:lol:
You should patrol the market and woods until you're strong enough ;) Read the FAQ

ewil said:
:lol:
You should patrol the market and woods until you're strong enough ;) Read the FAQ

I did read them after I died..........
Then I found out I would get slaughtered if I went straight in and attacked
another country :cry:
I did go in the market and cought some kid knicking an apple :err:
When can I play again :?

rockin_plumber said:
I did read them after I died..........
Then I found out I would get slaughtered if I went straight in and attacked
another country :cry:
I did go in the market and cought some kid knicking an apple :err:
When can I play again :?
Again? you died so... login and reselect a country :?

Back