The Iron Maiden Fan Fund - check it out!

Cyrus

You all know that Maiden isn't touring Australia, Mexico, Greece and other big countries that love Maiden. Even USA got some bad dates.

With that in mind, and a post by Beetle (on the IM BB) about not being able to see Maiden in Australia, I started to think. What if we, the fans, set up some sort of official fund so that people who aren't able to see Maiden, like Beetle, can at least get a planeticket.

Would people be interested in that? Just throw out ideas and stuff now, and maybe if there's enough interest it could be something we can do for future tours.

Up The Irons :edmetal:

Here's the original thread: http://www.ironmaiden.org/bb/showthread ... adid=59390

How would you choose who is more worthy to get the air ticket? I agree with it in part, and I know Beetle is as worth any of the rest of us, but i've spent a lot of money travelling over to Europe to see Maiden a couple of times. I've only ever done that by saving my money and hard work.

I'm not dissing the idea, but it would be unfair to the fans that don't get picked.

ironcross said:
How would you choose who is more worthy to get the air ticket? I agree with it in part, and I know Beetle is as worth any of the rest of us, but i've spent a lot of money travelling over to Europe to see Maiden a couple of times. I've only ever done that by saving my money and hard work.

I'm not dissing the idea, but it would be unfair to the fans that don't get picked.

A couple of guys were talking about doing some kind of contest, like sending their reasons why they have to be chosen. It's gonna be a bloody mess by we only have good intentions.

:)

Bouville said:
A couple of guys were talking about doing some kind of contest, like sending their reasons why they have to be chosen. It's gonna be a bloody mess by we only have good intentions.

:)

oh yeh, i'm not saying you don't have good intentions. I hope it works out!

It looks like Beetle has been chosen this time.If we can only help one person it is better than none :)

ironcross said:

I agree totally Crossy, it's all about hard work and saving money which is what I plan to do. I don't expect any favours as there are so many fans here in Australia in the same boat.

Back